Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: lukeo, May 8, 2015, 10:11pm
Started my Management training programme at work (in taunton) which started on Tuesday. Got chatting about football today and turns out the lad I have to sit next to for the next 4 WEEKS is a Bristol Rovers fan! And funnily enough he's just as cocky as the rest of them, thinking they're already up before we've even played and laughed at the attendance difference (to date). Apart from that there was some good natured banter floating around, especially with the fact we had a Bristol City fan and Bradford fan with us!

So come a week on Monday i really REALLY hope I can turn up to the training 'buzzing my mammaries off' singing loud and proud " WE ARE GOING UP" and rub it in the smug sharp objects face. UTFM
Posted by: arryarryarry, May 8, 2015, 10:49pm; Reply: 1
If we win, pass him the training manual and say shove that where the GAS comes out.

If we lose ditto.
Posted by: moosey_club, May 9, 2015, 10:15am; Reply: 2
Just smack him in the face with a plate of chicken sandwiches and say
" as its a management course i was thinking outside the box and tried to motivate him using the well documented Law's methodology "
Posted by: wembley_double98, May 9, 2015, 12:55pm; Reply: 3
I called in at Bristol Royal Mail Distribution centre on Tuesday and shouted any Rovers fans to unload my trailer?
The reply was from various workers there....who..who...who...who?
All City fans whom relish the thought of us beating their rivals!
UTM!
Print page generated: April 18, 2024, 7:34am