Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimRob, May 8, 2015, 9:17pm
CORRECTION:  - THESE TICKETS ARE FREE

I have received the following message from a supporters of another club in this division. He has 3 £10 voucher tickets. He doesn't want to go and will give them to someone in his place.He wants me to e-mail him an address & he'll post the vouchers tomorrow am - they must be redeemed by 11/5.

Ideally I would like to give the tickets to someone who couldn't otherwise afford to go. There'll be no publicity so don't be ashamed to ask. But if you are going anyway and not yet booked I'd rather give it them to someone who is short of cash and was staying at home.

PM me if you fit the bill

CORRECTION if you read this before: These tickets are in fact completely free and will cost nothing. I misunderstood the email I received when I first posted.
Posted by: Les Brechin, May 8, 2015, 9:23pm; Reply: 1
Don't the vouchers have the name of the club that sold them on them and can only be exchanged at that particular club or am I wrong in thinking that?
Posted by: GrimRob, May 8, 2015, 10:35pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Les Brechin
Don't the vouchers have the name of the club that sold them on them and can only be exchanged at that particular club or am I wrong in thinking that?

He's going to pick them up from his club shop and post them to the Town fan directly.

The tickets are actually totally free. I have edited the first message in the thread.
Posted by: Abdul19, May 9, 2015, 12:09am; Reply: 3
Fair play, whoever he is (probably a Barnet fan!)
Posted by: Les Brechin, May 9, 2015, 7:08am; Reply: 4
Quoted from GrimRob

He's going to pick them up from his club shop and post them to the Town fan directly.

The tickets are actually totally free. I have edited the first message in the thread.

Oh right, a great gesture, only small problem will be though that the seats will be in the neutral area.
Posted by: Civvy at last, May 9, 2015, 8:57am; Reply: 5
Quoted from Les Brechin

Oh right, a great gesture, only small problem will be though that the seats will be in the neutral area.

The way I see it, that means they are more likely to go to someone who genuinely wouldn't have gone otherwise. And a wonderful gesture from the donator.

Rob can you also make sure that the endless posts about how many we/Bristol are taking are amended by +3 for us 😉
Posted by: mariner2000, May 9, 2015, 9:04am; Reply: 6
Brilliant gesture, already got mine, hope it helps someone out
Print page generated: April 18, 2024, 10:36am