Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 6, 2015, 12:19am
Just been listening to B&W (for you) and was thinking we could take advantage of the fact that Wembley has that God awful PA pumping out "rousing" music before games. If we can sneakily get B&W onto the playlist we can really get the place jumping. The refrain is pretty easy to pick up for those who haven't heard it before.

It'd give it a bit more exposure too and hopefully a few more sales to benefit the Youth set-up.
Posted by: Fcukthescunts, May 6, 2015, 2:32am; Reply: 1
Can each team purpose a piece of music? If so this must be for us
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, May 6, 2015, 9:20am; Reply: 2
If we win, we should be able to propose whatever tunes we want. I'm up for B&W for you, And then some '98 memories, the Verve and Chumbawumba to get us all going. Anyone got Wembley deejays email?
Posted by: big al, May 6, 2015, 11:06am; Reply: 3
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
If we win, we should be able to propose whatever tunes we want. I'm up for B&W for you, And then some '98 memories, the Verve and Chumbawumba to get us all going. Anyone got Wembley deejays email?

Yeah B&W for you. It's brilliant. I really, really like it.
Posted by: TonyButchersDog, May 6, 2015, 11:07am; Reply: 4
What is B&W?
Posted by: Trawler, May 6, 2015, 11:16am; Reply: 5
Song by Orphan Boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwN1gQqdSDc
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, May 6, 2015, 11:55am; Reply: 6
Quoted from big al

Yeah B&W for you. It's brilliant. I really, really like it.

I knew you did really. This is one of them 'new' tunes that the kids seem to like. I hold my hands up as I've not really heard it yet.
Posted by: mariner91, May 6, 2015, 11:58am; Reply: 7

Celine Dion, my heart will go on?
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, May 6, 2015, 6:44pm; Reply: 8
Must say they still weld out the old "We will,we will rock you,"We are the champions,Simply the best and rocking all over the world. Time for something new me thinks.
Posted by: Ships Cat, May 8, 2015, 6:15pm; Reply: 9
I downloaded this today... I love it. Getting me right in the mood for Wembley. Going to be blaring out my car all the way down the M1 next week.

#thistownknows as they are saying on Twitter!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 8, 2015, 10:14pm; Reply: 10

I knew you did really. This is one of them 'new' tunes that the kids seem to like. I hold my hands up as I've not really heard it yet.

And some of the oldies!
Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 1:12am