Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Marinerz93, May 5, 2015, 6:08pm
http://www.wembleyofficialparking.com/createbooking/selecttariff/873

Have I read the site information correctly, £30 to park a car at Wembley for the play off final!

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2ag2n36.gif[/IMG]
Posted by: jaymariner, May 5, 2015, 6:14pm; Reply: 1
I am sure I read £20 on the website yesterday, if it's £30 then that is disgusting!! We used parkatmyhouse.com last time and it was £15 to park in the industrial estate right next to the ground and the cars were looked after the whole time
Posted by: meggietown, May 5, 2015, 6:14pm; Reply: 2
Go on parkinmydrive website loads of places near wembley from £10
Posted by: wizbit, May 5, 2015, 6:14pm; Reply: 3
Yes that way it reads Ive paid £10 through Wembley wasp if that helps
Posted by: Marinerz93, May 5, 2015, 6:18pm; Reply: 4
I may park at my lads in Cricklewood and get the tube in or park on my drive site, thanks for the info lads.

Rip of Wembley strikes again.
Posted by: mariner2000, May 5, 2015, 6:42pm; Reply: 5
I've used wembley parking and parkatmyhouse and both are okay,   The latter is normally further away and most are office/commerical unit forecourt parking, pretty well organised.   The new wembley car parks are dearer but proper secure multi sotrey's that you can almost touch the stadium from, literally!

The delay getting oiut wasn't too bad, but they are surrounded by new restaurants and bars so there is no riush to get out with loads of stewards around.  Whereas the forecourts are deserted, with the stweards appearing to be long gone and you wouldn't risk leaving your car later to go to a restaurant or anything
Posted by: BIGChris, May 5, 2015, 6:47pm; Reply: 6
I am staying Sunday night and hopefully heading into the West End to celebrate!!!
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, May 5, 2015, 7:44pm; Reply: 7
Wembley Parking.......

£30  FA Cup Final
£20  Conference Play Off
£15  FA Vase

The bigger the match the more they charge.

Although Coaches (And Mini Buses) are always £65.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 5, 2015, 8:08pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner
Wembley Parking.......

£30  FA Cup Final
£20  Conference Play Off
£15  FA Vase

The bigger the match the more they charge.

Although Coaches (And Mini Buses) are always £65.

That's just profiteering......... Up to £40+ for a ticket, Booking fee, postage, "secure my tickets" or whatever it's called and the £20 for parking it takes the p1ss. And then Programme? Beer? Hot dog ? and the Muppets who run the Conference will tell you it's all about the fans blah... blah. I am lucky enough to be able to afford to go on the 17th but what happens if you are a minimum ish wage earner with a few kids by the time you have finished it could cost as much as a week away.                

Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, May 5, 2015, 8:11pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from HertsGTFC

That's just profiteering......... Up to £40+ for a ticket, Booking fee, postage, "secure my tickets" or whatever it's called and the £20 for parking it takes the p1ss. And then Programme? Beer? Hot dog ? and the Muppets who run the Conference will tell you it's all about the fans blah... blah. I am lucky enough to be able to afford to go on the 17th but what happens if you are a minimum ish wage earner with a few kids by the time you have finished it could cost as much as a week away.                

Worth every penny if when we win.

Posted by: Abdul19, May 5, 2015, 8:12pm; Reply: 10
Those car parking charges are disgusting. I might leave mine there for a month to get my moneys worth.
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, May 5, 2015, 8:19pm; Reply: 11
I know someone who parked there a few years ago for an England game. He left his lights on and came back to a flat battery. They were very helpful in arranging a jump start for him, but he was charged £75 plus vat for doing it!
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 5, 2015, 8:27pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner

Worth every penny if when we win.

Agreed, TBH!
Posted by: hertfordshire mariner, May 5, 2015, 9:01pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Abdul19
Those car parking charges are disgusting. I might leave mine there for a month to get my moneys worth.

parking at wembely is a urine take. better off parking somewhere like stanmore then jumping on the tube.
Posted by: lukeo, May 6, 2015, 9:42pm; Reply: 14
I was in London the Saturday night far from the ground and decided last minute to park on someones drive through the website. Very easy to find, side street was close enough to the ground but far enough away from drunks, any trouble or busy traffic coming away.. Potentially going to do it again this time around i think.
Posted by: LH, May 6, 2015, 9:46pm; Reply: 15
Looking for something from the day/night before any recommendations from last time or whatever?
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 6, 2015, 10:07pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Well that's the price we pay for living in a prosperous Britain.

By prosperous, I mean for the lucky few, and by Britain I mean people who don't officially live in Britain for tax purposes.
Posted by: jamesgtfc, May 7, 2015, 10:16pm; Reply: 17
I'm parking on the outskirts. Unsure what time Stanmore will begin to fill up though.
Posted by: GrimExile, May 8, 2015, 7:09am; Reply: 18
Park in the side streets in Gerards Cross in Bucks just outside London and then jump on a train which stops at the stadium. Easy Peezy!!
Posted by: Green27, May 8, 2015, 7:30am; Reply: 19
If you park at Wembley Park and then go to the designer outlet and spend £30 you can get your parking validated.
Posted by: lee65, May 8, 2015, 8:38am; Reply: 20
Quoted from Green27
If you park at Wembley Park and then go to the designer outlet and spend £30 you can get your parking validated.

So you'll be the one wearing the Armani trainers then?  ;)

I've paid £15 to park at a local school (found it on the net)  The WASP parking for a tenner is now all sold out

Posted by: Green27, May 8, 2015, 10:31pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from lee65

So you'll be the one wearing the Armani trainers then?  ;)

I've paid £15 to park at a local school (found it on the net)  The WASP parking for a tenner is now all sold out

The prices in that place I would be lucky to buy Nando's at that price!
Posted by: caistormariner, May 9, 2015, 10:53am; Reply: 22
Just booked a parking space on parkonmydrive.com 20 mins walk from stadium - £5 for the afternoon - very happy with that
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, May 9, 2015, 7:28pm; Reply: 23
Remember the Wrexham game near the stadium loads of people stood outside offering parking for a tenner on waste ground private drives ect.
Posted by: codcheeky, May 9, 2015, 7:53pm; Reply: 24
On a sunday you can park on a single yellow line in the Marelybone road area for free and get a tube from baker street
Posted by: Marinerz93, May 9, 2015, 7:56pm; Reply: 25
Looks like I am sorted now, parking at my sons near Middlesex Uni which is two tube stops from Wembley.
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 2:21am