Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Poll Data Not Available with Printable Version
Posted by: Les Brechin, May 4, 2015, 1:32pm
Ok, we can talk about this now.

How many fans will we take to Wembley.

My personal guess would be about 17000. Would be very surprised if it was 20k plus.
Posted by: paulgtfc, May 4, 2015, 1:35pm; Reply: 1
Finger on the pulse as ever Les  8)

I reckon the price will put off a few, esp with the anger caused by the booking fees - I'll say north of 15 thou but doubt if Bristol will double our support  :)
Posted by: AdamHaddock, May 4, 2015, 1:36pm; Reply: 2
In a similar thread a few weeks ago I said no more than 13,000

I think 18,000 now after the great atmosphere yesterday
Posted by: EY Mariner, May 4, 2015, 1:47pm; Reply: 3
Personally, I'd be very disappointed if we took less than 20,000. It's not an FA Trophy final or a JPT final. This is to get back into the Football League and the enormity of that prize should outweigh any annoyance about fees which, as frustrating as they are, equate to a pint.
Posted by: GrahamH, May 4, 2015, 1:47pm; Reply: 4
I think we will take between 18 to 20K and Brizzle between 30 to 35K UTM   :)
Posted by: cmackenzie4, May 4, 2015, 2:56pm; Reply: 5
I think we'll take between 18001 and 20000 Les due to being televised, I will be at bloody work but will be home for the 2nd half, my lad is going though.

Hopefully be a great day out for all those Mariners that do go, from past Wembley trips I know you lot won't let the Town down, it's great for families and fans to share the experience.

Hope you all have a fantastic day and that we get promoted to the football league where we belong.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, May 4, 2015, 3:48pm; Reply: 6
That's bad luck Chris...can't you arrange for some work to be done on the lines so no signals required on the 17th?  ;)

In your absence though it seems we've got some interest from the England camp so hope our home grown players put on the style

http://www.footballconference.co.uk/news/details.php?news_id=14896
Posted by: Les Brechin, May 5, 2015, 7:20am; Reply: 7
However many we take I just hope we can outsing the hoards of Pirates which will obvious descend on Wembley.
Posted by: Tangerine Chris, May 5, 2015, 7:43am; Reply: 8
maybe merge this with the other poll thats been done?
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 11:49am