Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: TheGas, May 4, 2015, 10:52am
Good day

Congratulations on getting to the final.
Just watched your game against Eastleigh, and it looks like it is going to be a good final, with two good  teams worthy of being there.
As before that's as far as the congratulations go.
Could you please leave John Lewis back in Grimsby on the 17th.
UTG
Posted by: mariner91, May 4, 2015, 10:55am; Reply: 1
We're coming for you, we're coming for you, Bristol Rovers, we're coming for you!
Posted by: moosey_club, May 4, 2015, 10:56am; Reply: 2
Quoted from TheGas
Good day

Just watched your game against Eastleigh, and it looks like it is going to be a good final, with two good  teams worthy of being there.
UTG

There are a few on here who would if they had their way believe it or not......especially JohnnyBoy......might be a good time to reiterate your clauses on the hot dog challenge JohnnyBoy :)
Posted by: Les Brechin, May 4, 2015, 10:56am; Reply: 3
Quoted from TheGas
Good day

UTG

You'd be surprised at the amount of Town fans who wouldn't mind if that happened.
Posted by: LH, May 4, 2015, 11:02am; Reply: 4
Got a lot of texts from other club's fans from across the country yesterday congratulating us and most also praised LJL.
Posted by: MeanwoodMariner, May 4, 2015, 11:11am; Reply: 5
LJL was fantastic yesterday.

Have to say the Gas looked formidable and we'll have to play very well to beat them. Forest Green were never in either game at any point.

Also, surely it's going to be the highest conference final attendance ever? Should be a great occasion.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, May 4, 2015, 11:13am; Reply: 6
LJL was absolutely superb yesterday. Pretty much a complete performance. Hope some posters are enjoying their humble pie!
Posted by: Marinerz93, May 4, 2015, 11:17am; Reply: 7
Quoted from TheGas
Good day

UTG

Congratulations Brizzie Rovers also on reaching the final, both teams deserve it.

You don't have as far to travel as us but we will be there before you, and long after you have gone  ;)

Disclaimer, I hope  ;D
Posted by: aldi_01, May 4, 2015, 11:25am; Reply: 8
I'm sure over the two games Rovers are thinking the same as us regarding their two games against the tree huggers.

I suppose the class and ability shone through in the end.

Always hear fans praising the Shop yet many, myself included wouldn't be that disappointed if he didn't play. I don't hate him like many but my god he has to be the most frustrating town player for a long time...
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, May 4, 2015, 11:49am; Reply: 9
You might have been disappointed yesterday as he wouldn't have been there to make the first, make and score the second and then make the third. It might have been a very different game.
Posted by: gtfc98, May 4, 2015, 12:09pm; Reply: 10
Isn't the Shop on 19 goals now? If he scores the winner JohnnyBoy will have to have that hotdog rammed up his backside on the pitch after the game!
Posted by: LH, May 4, 2015, 12:15pm; Reply: 11
Yep. According to the match programme he had 18 in all comps before the game yesterday.
Posted by: EY Mariner, May 4, 2015, 1:28pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from TheGas
Good day

UTG

Only if you leave Taylor in Bristol. Deal or no deal?
Posted by: Les Brechin, May 4, 2015, 1:41pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from gtfc98
Isn't the Shop on 19 goals now? If he scores the winner JohnnyBoy will have to have that hotdog rammed up his backside on the pitch after the game!

Will the collective Town masses there be able to muster up enough money to buy a Wembley hotdog?  ;D
Posted by: gtfc98, May 4, 2015, 1:44pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Les Brechin

Will the collective Town masses there be able to muster up enough money to buy a Wembley hotdog?  ;D

I'll take a loan out for the hotdog! We can't have him getting away with that!

Looking forward to Wembley Johnnyboy!?
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 4, 2015, 1:44pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
LJL was absolutely superb yesterday. Pretty much a complete performance. Hope some posters are enjoying their humble pie!

It tastes great! (chef)
Posted by: AdamHaddock, May 4, 2015, 1:46pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from Les Brechin

He should do it on the top deck during the open top bus tour, or from the town hall balcony
Posted by: Meza, May 4, 2015, 1:50pm; Reply: 17
Here we here we here we gooooooo
GTFC
Going to Wembley

GTFC
Going to Wembley
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, May 4, 2015, 3:52pm; Reply: 18
Not sure if this'll work & apologies for linking to the Daily flipping Mail, but here you go Johnny
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2589184/Top-dog-Worlds-largest-hot-dog-weighs-whopping-125-5-pounds.html
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, May 4, 2015, 4:03pm; Reply: 19
We have been down here for far to long you have just arrived believe me when I say we the long suffering Mariners want this so much enjoy the day but we will be going there to win and get back were we belong.
Posted by: TheGas, May 4, 2015, 7:28pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from EY Mariner

Only if you leave Taylor in Bristol. Deal or no deal?

Sorry just opened box 2 and inside was Taylor must play, so no deal.
As the banker also said he must play and you will get the jackpot
Posted by: EY Mariner, May 4, 2015, 7:37pm; Reply: 21
Or 1p.

No doubt for me that you're favourites, but that suits us fine.
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 9:08pm