Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Youngy, May 4, 2015, 10:18am
So is the traditional Wembley meet up at Trafalgar Square happening this year? 4pm on the Saturday followed by a mini party at the near by Wetherspoons?
Posted by: Hagrid, May 4, 2015, 10:36am; Reply: 1
I will be there! Back in 2013 i was only 17 and the buggers wouldnt even let me in the pub! I look forward to an evening of sloshery before the main event
Posted by: WokingMariner, May 4, 2015, 12:05pm; Reply: 2
Fenty has said he is going to sing his heart out at Trafalgar Square. Looking forward to that,
Posted by: sutton mariner, May 4, 2015, 2:56pm; Reply: 3
Shall be there +5
Posted by: cmackenzie4, May 4, 2015, 3:13pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Hagrid
I will be there! Back in 2013 i was only 17 and the buggers wouldnt even let me in the pub! I look forward to an evening of sloshery before the main event

Good lad Hagrid! Enjoy yourself mate!
Posted by: Meza, May 4, 2015, 3:19pm; Reply: 5
Hmm maybe a clash of fans im sure i read on BR forum they will be at Trafalgar Square as well....gonna be interesting lol
Posted by: Youngy, May 6, 2015, 2:48pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Meza
Hmm maybe a clash of fans im sure i read on BR forum they will be at Trafalgar Square as well....gonna be interesting lol

Oh dear, hope there is no bother. Wonder what time there planning for?

I see JF in the paper mentions another Trafalgar Square meet up
Posted by: TonyButchersDog, May 6, 2015, 3:55pm; Reply: 7
Just think of all the holiday snaps we will be in of tourists taking photos of local culture and tribal rituals
Posted by: Caesar, May 6, 2015, 3:55pm; Reply: 8
Count me in, am sure if there are 2 sets of fans it will all be in good spirits, both sides respect each other and there won't be any resentment about the match at that point, just hope from both sets of fans.  
Posted by: Lambretta Mariner, May 6, 2015, 10:41pm; Reply: 9
A suggestion for pre or post Trafalgar Square drinks could be The Tattershall Castle on The Thames. Just been renovated so assume it'll be open by then if not already.
Posted by: Bignic69, May 8, 2015, 10:21pm; Reply: 10
is this defo happening?
Posted by: Green27, May 8, 2015, 10:33pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Lambretta Mariner
A suggestion for pre or post Trafalgar Square drinks could be The Tattershall Castle on The Thames. Just been renovated so assume it'll be open by then if not already.

It opens on the 15th so would be great to get down there!
Posted by: Spidey, May 9, 2015, 11:57am; Reply: 12
I'll be there with my 13yr old, can't wait UTM! Be nice to see Sutton Mariner, we were texting each other on the last day we were in the footy league. I was at Burton, I think SM was at a Barnet game, we were texting each other updates!
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, May 9, 2015, 1:08pm; Reply: 13
Just been there today. No obvious Town fans apart from me present. Oops a week early! :-/
Posted by: big al, May 9, 2015, 2:11pm; Reply: 14

Sounds like a good idea to me. Not a bad place - I know quite a few good boozers but none of them that close to Trafalgar Square (why would anyone red cross a perfectly decent suggestion like this)
Posted by: Lambretta Mariner, May 9, 2015, 4:07pm; Reply: 15
Good question? I saw the red crosses and wondered why.  I thought it was a reasonable suggestion hence I made it. Few hundred or more Mariners fans on a boat/pub which has links to the local area. Whats to dislike?
Ill be going anyway.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 9, 2015, 4:50pm; Reply: 16
Sounds a great idea
Posted by: GrimRob, May 9, 2015, 5:21pm; Reply: 17
We should get a Town scarf on the horse skeleton

[img]http://cdn.ltstatic.com/2015/March/OA311695_942long.jpg[/img]

Got to be done!
Posted by: codcheeky, May 9, 2015, 8:06pm; Reply: 18
Good question? I saw the red crosses and wondered why.  I thought it was a reasonable suggestion hence I made it. Few hundred or more Mariners fans on a boat/pub which has links to the local area. Whats to dislike?
Ill be going anyway.

Big chorus of sing when were fishing :)
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, May 9, 2015, 9:41pm; Reply: 19
Bring it on, I was stood opposite the Tats castle on the embankment during the London Marathon the other week. She looks splendid after her recent refit be a great place to meet up. Afraid I am old enough to remember going on it from New Holland to Hull.
Posted by: Green27, May 9, 2015, 10:33pm; Reply: 20
So what would the plan be Tat Castle and walk up to Trafalgar Square?
Posted by: cleethorpes_mariner, May 11, 2015, 10:42am; Reply: 21
Anyone know if there is a plan to meet up at Trafalgar Sq on the Sat and if so what time.
Posted by: blasty, May 11, 2015, 3:10pm; Reply: 22
6pm Trafalgar Square on Sat evening.

Telegraph has the rallying call online now
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, May 11, 2015, 3:47pm; Reply: 23
I think we will be well oiled by then!
Posted by: H19P1, May 11, 2015, 3:50pm; Reply: 24
Is the plan to meet at the Tattershall castle (if re-opened) prior to Trafalgar Square?
Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 10:24pm