Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: immariner, May 3, 2015, 8:12pm
Are we going to have a few blocks where those who want to sing and chant all game can congregate to help the atmosphere? Perhaps the club could put out a notice about this as I believe they did for the FA Trophy final. I think it's a good idea anyway.
Posted by: Green27, May 3, 2015, 8:16pm; Reply: 1
I think that's a great idea. It can be flat if everyone is spread around.
Posted by: Doctor Sanchez, May 3, 2015, 8:19pm; Reply: 2
The Conference website says Seetickets have been briefed by both clubs about singing areas:  http://www.footballconference.co.uk/news/details.php?news_id=14417

..but the Town website doesn't seem to mention them:  http://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/article/wembley-ticket-news-2437409.aspx
Posted by: mariner91, May 3, 2015, 8:22pm; Reply: 3
Definitely think it's a good idea, really want to be in that area.
Posted by: Jaws, May 3, 2015, 8:25pm; Reply: 4
Hopefully it won't have some of the clowns in the singing area today. Twice as many people in there as seats. Women and children shoved punched clawed. Disgrace. None of them regulars.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 3, 2015, 8:35pm; Reply: 5
Good idea.(not the punching and clawing obviously).
Posted by: GyMariner, May 3, 2015, 8:52pm; Reply: 6
Need to inform town then! They seem to have forgotten to add this information to their website. Bristol have got there singing areas up
Posted by: Doctor Sanchez, May 3, 2015, 9:04pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from GyMariner
Need to inform town then! They seem to have forgotten to add this information to their website. Bristol have got there singing areas up

Yep, the Bristol Rovers site also shows the locations of the Category 1 and 2 seats which the Town site doesn't:  http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/cms_images/events/wembley-seating235-2438355.jpg
Posted by: lukeo, May 3, 2015, 9:08pm; Reply: 8
I uploaded a photo of BRFC's message about the 'singing section' I just hope town organise 1, I hate the atmosphere at Wembley, like someone has mentioned people are to spread out between the 1000's of people who don't want to sing.
Posted by: WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP, May 3, 2015, 9:39pm; Reply: 9
I thought the paint trophy final had a good atmosphere but the FA trophy final was pretty poor remember being in a row of people who wanted to stand up and sing, but everyone around us including the row behind just sat down and stayed quiet, don't think anyone behind us wouldve been able to see all game, felt bad and tried to sit down but couldnt stop standing up when anything happened
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 3, 2015, 9:51pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from lukeo
I uploaded a photo of BRFC's message about the 'singing section' I just hope town organise 1, I hate the atmosphere at Wembley, like someone has mentioned people are to spread out between the 1000's of people who don't want to sing.

Like a home game* writ large  ;)

* before today
Posted by: poomehellt, May 3, 2015, 10:06pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Jaws
Hopefully it won't have some of the clowns in the singing area today. Twice as many people in there as seats. Women and children shoved punched clawed. Disgrace. None of them regulars.

Not forgetting at least two broken seats, P114 and P117, they seem to have not have noticed the new cctv installed right by there on the inside of the roof there.
Print page generated: April 23, 2024, 10:58pm