Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: ackomariner, May 3, 2015, 8:07pm
My 10yr old nephew asked his favourite player toto at a pre season friendly if he could have his shirt after the last home game of the season......well toto promised him his shirt, and today Oscar found him when the players came back out and the big guy stuck to his promise and gave him his shirt.

Made my nephews day getting it....well done toto....top bloke :)
Posted by: KK_DOG, May 3, 2015, 8:12pm; Reply: 1
10 years old ! Will it fit him ?
Posted by: ackomariner, May 3, 2015, 8:15pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from KK_DOG

He will grow into it, as my mother used to say  ;D
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, May 3, 2015, 8:16pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from KK_DOG

When I was a kid I was always told 'it's a bit on the big side so you can grow into it' ;)

Good on Toto in any case - Top Town player

Posted by: mariner91, May 3, 2015, 8:20pm; Reply: 4
That's the second time someone has reported Toto doing something thoroughly decent and going the extra mile for a young fan, good on him. Whatever league we find ourselves in next season, I really hope he stays here.
Posted by: promotion plaice, May 3, 2015, 8:20pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from KK_DOG

It will when he discovers DRINK

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/25z31pk.jpg[/IMG]
Posted by: northbankmariner, May 3, 2015, 8:27pm; Reply: 6
Great attitude toto, once again a member of the current squad showing true colours as being a decent bloke. Town fans really like the current squad and I think gestures like this one from toto shows the appreciation is mutual. Great to see. All that and a very solid defender too, bargain.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 3, 2015, 9:32pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from ackomariner
My 10yr old nephew asked his favourite player toto at a pre season friendly if he could have his shirt after the last home game of the season......well toto promised him his shirt, and today Oscar found him when the players came back out and the big guy stuck to his promise and gave him his shirt.

Made my nephews day getting it....well done toto....top bloke :)

A true gent!
Posted by: RonMariner, May 3, 2015, 9:33pm; Reply: 8
Top bloke............
Posted by: bobbyturtle, May 3, 2015, 9:44pm; Reply: 9
The squad as a whole are proud to be Mariners. It's a long time since I have felt a togetherness like this.
Long may it continue. utm
Posted by: Abdul19, May 4, 2015, 2:18am; Reply: 10
Toto's great. One way of summing up his form is 10 bookings by Boxing Day, only 3 since. From raw to, er, roar!
Posted by: StiggsGTFC, May 4, 2015, 3:38am; Reply: 11
Defo  more a center back though....
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 7:14pm