Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Tangerine Chris, May 3, 2015, 7:23pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQW6L9Eq0Sg&feature=youtu.be
Posted by: oldun, May 3, 2015, 7:34pm; Reply: 1
One of most excited after the game seemed to be Jack Mackreth for some reason
Posted by: promotion plaice, May 3, 2015, 7:39pm; Reply: 2
Brought a tear to my eye, i am so proud and their passion for the club is fantastic.
Posted by: AdamHaddock, May 3, 2015, 7:41pm; Reply: 3
Chuffed for them. They've earned it
Posted by: Tangerine Chris, May 3, 2015, 7:56pm; Reply: 4
I had to watch it twice as I was sure I saw Paul Hurst smile and laugh
Posted by: RoboCod, May 3, 2015, 8:02pm; Reply: 5
A huge improvement on the dressing room scenes from last year. No 'high-five Hatton' or Neilson.  The loss of Neilson and in particular Thomas did nothing to dent our hopes as we marched on into the playoffs.  Best Town team in years.
Posted by: aldi_01, May 3, 2015, 8:03pm; Reply: 6
Could be argued that we actually became a tighter club without them...
Posted by: GrimRob, May 3, 2015, 8:05pm; Reply: 7
Has to go down as one of the all-time greatest pieces of footage involving GTFC
Posted by: RoboCod, May 3, 2015, 8:07pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from aldi_01
Could be argued that we actually became a tighter club without them...

Absolutely. Robertson was a crucial signing, then when he was nobbled (cheers Wrexham) the acquisition of Gowling turns out to be a master stroke.
Posted by: Marinerz93, May 3, 2015, 8:09pm; Reply: 9
How can anyone not love this current squad of players, the passion and fight is there for all to see.

This video needs passing onto every Town fan, Wembley is calling and this team has more than earned our support.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, May 3, 2015, 8:11pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from oldun
One of most excited after the game seemed to be Jack Mackreth for some reason

And why not? He didn't let anyone down today.

Played his part in a team victory that gets us to the play off finals.

What's not to enjoy and celebrate  :)
Posted by: stuart brace was king, May 3, 2015, 8:49pm; Reply: 11
Fantastic! What amazing scenes, and well deserved.
I love it about 2:50 when everyone's going mental and there leaning in the doorframe is Dave Moore, totally unmoved, no doubt hoping they don't get injured!  

UTM
Posted by: KK_DOG, May 3, 2015, 9:04pm; Reply: 12
Flipping brlliant. There's some passion in there, now let's do the business they deserve it and we do.
Posted by: lukeo, May 3, 2015, 9:15pm; Reply: 13
I am a little suprised noone has moaned that the players had a crate of beer and was having a bottle each. I don't drink and hate drinking because i've seen it do bad things to people but for me this is brilliant. IT shows the manager is a fair man and little things like this is what brings the squad together and closer to their gaffer.

Well done one and all, see you at Wembley!
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 3, 2015, 9:20pm; Reply: 14
Good set of lads not only has PH brought in better players than the ones they replaced he appears to have brought in better characters too.
Posted by: Madeleymariner, May 3, 2015, 9:20pm; Reply: 15
Loved the shot when Ollie opens the bottle with his teeth
Posted by: RonMariner, May 3, 2015, 9:22pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Good set of lads not only has PH brought in better players than the ones they replaced he appears to have brought in better characters too.

Spot on.

We finally have the passion and commitment to do this...
Posted by: GrimRob, May 3, 2015, 9:30pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from Madeleymariner
Loved the shot when Ollie opens the bottle with his teeth

He's got some dribbling skills
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, May 3, 2015, 9:31pm; Reply: 18
Great to see the lads letting off steam it was a tense affair up to the second goal. Second half we looked a lot more relaxed and creative.

The players played there hearts out they deserve the celebrations before getting focused on the big one Lennie said the job is only half done those lads are fully aware of that.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 3, 2015, 9:50pm; Reply: 19
They deserve their fair share of pop today and a long lie in tomorrow.

Both Clarke and Hurst seem to say something to this effect. Clarke seemed very relaxed post match unsurprisingly and was quite funny with his Lucozade comment.
Posted by: Rick12, May 3, 2015, 9:58pm; Reply: 20
Fantastic! What amazing scenes, and well deserved.
I love it about 2:50 when everyone's going mental and there leaning in the doorframe is Dave Moore, totally unmoved, no doubt hoping they don't get injured!  

UTM
Guys proper old school.A lot of respect for people like him

Posted by: aldi_01, May 3, 2015, 9:59pm; Reply: 21
Ollie opening his beer with his teeth is priceless. Can't imagine that's happening at Chelsea this evening...

It might only be job half done but they deserve the chance to go on the lash and have a couple of days rest.

Not sure we've had this at BP for a while, a squad that clearly gives a excrement. Even the likes of Jolley and Bignot who've had played a massive role still feel part of it...
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 3, 2015, 10:09pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from Mrs Doyle
Great to see the lads letting off steam it was a tense affair up to the second goal. Second half we looked a lot more relaxed and creative.

The players played there hearts out they deserve the celebrations before getting focused on the big one Lennie said the job is only half done those lads are fully aware of that.

Could not agree more, despite the doubters who think they "choke" in front of big crowds today the lads delivered!!

Posted by: Neilo83, May 3, 2015, 10:10pm; Reply: 23
Ollie has the be the coolest guy we've had playing for us in ages?! The guy is a mountain aswell, i can certainly see him following in hos fathers career once his footy career is over
Posted by: Rick12, May 3, 2015, 10:12pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from aldi_01

It might only be job half done but they deserve the chance to go on the lash and have a couple of days rest.

Personally wouldent condone it.Rest yes but  not on the lash.They have got a big game in a long time for the club and need to be physically and mentally ready.Any Celebrations can wait for me.The biggest battle is yet to come
Posted by: bobbyturtle, May 3, 2015, 10:20pm; Reply: 25
great to see
Posted by: stuart brace was king, May 3, 2015, 11:14pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from Rick12
Guys proper old school.A lot of respect for people like him

Spot on, and quite right!
My 'old school' and same year for what it's worth!

UTM
Posted by: RichMariner, May 3, 2015, 11:47pm; Reply: 27
The video is great for the fans to see.

I've always believed that you can do more with a bunch of lads that are honest and work hard for each other than a team of technically better players who don't always pull their weight.

Naming no names, obviously.
Posted by: Abdul19, May 4, 2015, 2:22am; Reply: 28
Good footage, but lacking a majority shareholder and a citrus related quip.
Posted by: grimps, May 4, 2015, 5:18am; Reply: 29
Quoted from GrimRob
Has to go down as one of the all-time greatest pieces of footage involving GTFC

I think your getting a little excited there Rob
Posted by: WokingMariner, May 4, 2015, 7:20am; Reply: 30
The hairs on the back of my neck have finally stood up. The prophecy has come true.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, May 4, 2015, 6:45pm; Reply: 31
Certainly the best group of players we have had since being non league. The big question is can we hold on to them certainly the Wembley result will have a big influence on that front.
Posted by: Rick12, May 5, 2015, 6:56am; Reply: 32

Spot on, and quite right!
My 'old school' and same year for what it's worth!

UTM
Interesting.Just like the way he carrys himself.Seems a good man to be

Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 11:08pm