Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, May 2, 2015, 10:32pm
Not much talk on here about tomorrow! We all nervous or something?! I am! Just finishing my last beer before bed and up early for the drive from Northampton. Just over 2 and a half hour drive. Come On Town lets do this. UTM
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, May 2, 2015, 10:36pm; Reply: 1
Yeah be hard to sleep tonight lets hope we start the game with the same tempo and chances as we did at their place and this time make them count.All we can do is make a lot of noise and hope the lads respond.
Posted by: crusty ole pie, May 2, 2015, 10:59pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Mariner Timsky
Not much talk on here about tomorrow! We all nervous or something?! I am! Just finishing my last beer before bed and up early for the drive from Northampton. Just over 2 and a half hour drive. Come On Town lets do this. UTM

Safe journey
Posted by: sparko501, May 2, 2015, 11:09pm; Reply: 3
I just hope we don't start thinking it's already won, let's get out the blocks early on and fight and get an early goal.  Eastleigh are in the playoffs for a reason, our players need the 12th Man more than ever, let's make sure we get behind them and keep out any negativity UTM!!!

And yes, extremely nervous  :-/
Posted by: immariner, May 2, 2015, 11:36pm; Reply: 4
Everyone needs to leave their nerves at the turnstile. We don't want any negativity, even if we go a goal behind. If you don't feel like you're in the frame of mind to get behind the team wholeheartedly, best to stay outside and watch the game at the Imp!
Posted by: crusty ole pie, May 3, 2015, 9:00am; Reply: 5
Preying for that early goal ( for town of course) then we can all relax and sing our hearts out  utm
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 3, 2015, 9:04am; Reply: 6
Quoted from sparko501
I just hope we don't start thinking it's already won, let's get out the blocks early on and fight and get an early goal.  Eastleigh are in the playoffs for a reason, our players need the 12th Man more than ever, let's make sure we get behind them and keep out any negativity UTM!!!

And yes, extremely nervous  :-/

We need to start quickly keep the ball and ignore their attempts to kick us and wind us up. Absolutely no negativity from the crowd!  

Posted by: marinernige, May 3, 2015, 9:59am; Reply: 7
Quoted from crusty ole pie
Preying for that early goal ( for town of course) then we can all relax and sing our hearts out  utm

We should be singing our hearts out,even if Eastleigh score first(the team will need us more then)UTM
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), May 3, 2015, 10:05am; Reply: 8
JT asks him : "What does that mean to the players?"

Sir Carl replies: "It means everything, we do our best as players whenever we get the opportunity to speak out about them that about how much of an impact they have on the team. You know it makes a hell of a difference. You suddenly feel apart  of a proper football club, you walk out onto the pitch and you hear the songs that they sing and the noise that they create. You know its a cliché but they are our twelfth man and they don't realise how important they are at picking up wins"

It's all that needs to be said today. If the fans turn up and do there job for the whole 90 minutes then I fancy us to be one game away from Wembley.
Print page generated: March 19, 2024, 5:50am