Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: LH, April 30, 2015, 10:39pm
I know most will be going anyway but if you were thinking of just watching it on the telly or listening on the radio but can afford the time and money to be there then you have no excuse not to be at BP on Sunday at 1530. This is our best chance to go up in our time down here and we are half way to Wembley. Let's sell it out and have noise from all four sides!

Posted by: grimsby pete, April 30, 2015, 10:41pm; Reply: 1
Agree get down to the Park if you can....
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, April 30, 2015, 10:41pm; Reply: 2
Travelling from Northampton on Sunday morning. COME ON TOWN
Posted by: sonofmadeleymariner, April 30, 2015, 10:47pm; Reply: 3
Why pack the park we always seem to play excrement in front of big crowds, everyone stay home and listen to the radio and watch it on the tele  ;)
Posted by: cmackenzie4, April 30, 2015, 10:50pm; Reply: 4
I'm on nights and had arranged to watch it on BT sports but I have changed my mind, I will be at the ground tomorrow buying 4 tickets for my my famy.  8)
Posted by: grimsby pete, April 30, 2015, 10:52pm; Reply: 5
Lets have a full house and seal our Wembley final.
Posted by: gary_elton, May 1, 2015, 10:31am; Reply: 6
Was going to my local where it'll be on the box.... I'm off nights and thought that chillin with a few beers
wud do me good , until the young lady got involved. I know you'd like to be there, told me to buy the tickets
and she'll pay....  she's a real diamond !!! So... from sunny Ashby de la Zouch in NW Leicestershire ,
the boogie limo will be meandering its' way to BP... as the Findus is totally sold out it's a return to the
Pontoon for us....  BRING IT ON !!!!
Posted by: bobbyturtle, May 1, 2015, 10:40am; Reply: 7
Can't wait. Utm
Posted by: MuddyWaters, May 1, 2015, 11:28am; Reply: 8
Hope the ticket office is busier than it was yesterday!
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 9:09am