Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: WappingMariner, April 29, 2015, 11:27pm
He's just posted on Facebook:

"Well The Shop is already off and snoring...I can't sleep with excitement! Arghhh."
Posted by: Freemoash88, April 30, 2015, 8:26am; Reply: 1
I really do like Magnay and it's been a long time since we had players actually fighting for the club and proud to wear the shirt and feel a loss as much as us fans do.

But this constant "Magnay just said this or that" and posts popping up on the forum every other day is becoming quite annoying and making some people look like Facebook / Twitter stalkers.

Nothing against you WappingMariner I know your just sharing the information like alot of other do but at the end of the day we treat these comments like its some weird thing that never happens these people are human just like me and you lets just leave them be.
Posted by: ivanosandwich, April 30, 2015, 8:33am; Reply: 2
Freemo, I agree with some of what you say as it can go a little bit too far, but on this occasion, I am pleased to know that Magnay is as excited about the game as we are.

Probably the reason why WappingMariner let all of us non Facebookers know.

Thanks Wapping.
Posted by: Garth, April 30, 2015, 9:17am; Reply: 3
Quoted from Freemoash88
I really do like Magnay and it's been a long time since we had players actually fighting for the club and proud to wear the shirt and feel a loss as much as us fans do.

But this constant "Magnay just said this or that" and posts popping up on the forum every other day is becoming quite annoying and making some people look like Facebook / Twitter stalkers.

Nothing against you WappingMariner I know your just sharing the information like alot of other do but at the end of the day we treat these comments like its some weird thing that never happens these people are human just like me and you lets just leave them be.

The fact that he posts his thoughts on Facebook tells me that he is not seeking privacy
Posted by: Paris Mariner, April 30, 2015, 9:18am; Reply: 4
Good to know we are staying over night. Players and club doing a professional job - again this season. Maybe, just maybe, we are turning a corner.

UTM
Posted by: grimsby pete, April 30, 2015, 9:22am; Reply: 5
Quoted from Paris Mariner
Good to know we are staying over night. Players and club doing a professional job - again this season. Maybe, just maybe, we are turning a corner.

UTM

Just going to say the same thing myself,

I am pleased they are staying overnight,

They will be in their  best condition when the game starts.
Posted by: moosey_club, April 30, 2015, 9:48am; Reply: 6
Quoted from grimsby pete

Just going to say the same thing myself,

I am pleased they are staying overnight,

They will be in their  best condition when the game starts.

Except Magnay who will be knackered cos he cant sleep xx
Posted by: LongEatonMariner, April 30, 2015, 2:38pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Paris Mariner

UTM

They might house share in Gy! :-)
Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 6:08am