Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Civvy at last, April 26, 2015, 1:37pm
Will be interesting to see the gate for this one. I know a few that are waiting to see what happens Thursday. I hope it comes back to bite them on the @rse.  But can't see over 6000 myself !
Posted by: MuddyWaters, April 26, 2015, 2:10pm; Reply: 1
Notice that the tickets don't go on general sale till Thursday anyway.
Posted by: Vance Warner, April 26, 2015, 4:28pm; Reply: 2
Can I just confirm it's 15:30 on SUNDAY not on Monday as suggested on the fishy homepage?
Posted by: barralad, April 26, 2015, 5:37pm; Reply: 3
There was a sizeable queue buying tickets after the game last night. I joined it to get warm. I'd say a decent number were sold.
Posted by: oldun, April 26, 2015, 8:34pm; Reply: 4
If the home seats don't sell out then the question has to asked what do people want? Unless of course we are 4-0 down or something.
Posted by: Nelly GTFC, April 26, 2015, 8:42pm; Reply: 5
Wow, I've just read on the Eastleigh forums, their chairman Stewart Donald is putting in £500 for every coach that goes to Grimsby Town on our home leg.

I wonder how many will go from there now?  Bank Holiday so that might pump up the attendance?

Link >> [url=http://tssc-eastleighfc.proboards.com/thread/2025/grimsby-play-off-coaches]http://tssc-eastleighfc.proboards.com/thread/2025/grimsby-play-off-coaches[/url]
Quoted from Stewart Donaldson | Eastleigh FC Forum | Posted: 26th April 2015
I will put £500 per coach in to reduce costs for everyone.
Posted by: chaos33, April 26, 2015, 9:25pm; Reply: 6
Decent of him to chuck in a grand of his own money.
Seriously....they've got about 12 fans
Posted by: Chrisblor, April 26, 2015, 10:34pm; Reply: 7
Wow they might manage to bring one whole coach now!
Posted by: BIGChris, April 27, 2015, 8:46pm; Reply: 8
600 is the approx capacity of the corner area so Town fans can be behind both goals.

Let's try and get the home ends sold out so bring a friend and get the ground really rocking.

We CAN do this!
Posted by: gtfc98, April 27, 2015, 9:11pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from BIGChris
600 is the approx capacity of the corner area so Town fans can be behind both goals.

Let's try and get the home ends sold out so bring a friend and get the ground really rocking.

We CAN do this!

I bloody hope so Chris! UTM
Posted by: forza ivano, April 27, 2015, 10:48pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from BIGChris

We CAN do this!

I wish I could share your optimism Chris, but gy to put together 3 good performances together, with big crowds and pressure on ? History makes me think  they will feck up at some stage.sorry to be a party pooper but we've yet to play well in any non league play off game,let alone put 3 together on the bounce
Posted by: ackomariner, April 27, 2015, 10:51pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from forza ivano

I wish I could share your optimism Chris, but gy to put together 3 good performances together, with big crowds and pressure on ? History makes me think  they will feck up at some stage.sorry to be a party pooper but we've yet to play well in any non league play off game,let alone put 3 together on the bounce

Don't want to agree with what you've said, but can't argue with it either
Posted by: forza ivano, April 27, 2015, 11:03pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from ackomariner

Don't want to agree with what you've said, but can't argue with it either

Hope to god I'm wrong acko. I detest this non league Shiite more n more each passing year
Posted by: KingstonMariner, April 27, 2015, 11:21pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from forza ivano

Hope to god I'm wrong acko. I detest this non league Shiite more n more each passing year

Don't worry. We'll be in the Sunni uplands soon.
Posted by: Tinymariner, April 27, 2015, 11:56pm; Reply: 14
Steve Wraith said yesterday that we have given Eastleigh 550 tickets for the corner and we will have the Osmond end. Come on, let's fill BP on Sunday, get your tickets now, regardless of the result on Thursday. UTM.
Posted by: forza ivano, April 28, 2015, 7:29am; Reply: 15
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Don't worry. We'll be in the Sunni uplands soon.

It's Alawite for you to say that Kingston, you're an optimist ;)
Posted by: lukeo, April 28, 2015, 9:21am; Reply: 16
Quoted from forza ivano

I agree 100%
So we will win away to Eastleigh 2-0 and then come to the home game and play excrement, lose 1-0 then go to Wembley and beat Bristol 2-1  8) ;D
Posted by: gary_elton, April 28, 2015, 9:23am; Reply: 17
Quoted from forza ivano

I detest this non league Shiite more n more each passing year

This.......
Posted by: grimsby pete, April 28, 2015, 10:13am; Reply: 18
Quoted from lukeo

I agree 100%
So we will win away to Eastleigh 2-0 and then come to the home game and play excrement, lose 1-0 then go to Wembley and beat Bristol 2-1  8) ;D

It might be the other way round because its the play offs,

Play poor and lose 1-0 away,

Play average and win 2-0 at home,

Play brilliant and win 3-1 at Wembley  8)
Posted by: GYinScuntland, April 28, 2015, 10:19am; Reply: 19
Quoted from forza ivano

Some people are so hard to please.
For your information, we have a massive game against one of the league big boys in a field in the middle of nowhere just a gnats member away from one of the county's biggest airports. On a Thursday night as well. There's nothing on the telly.
One day you'll look back and realise how lucky we were.
(thumbup)
Posted by: forza ivano, April 28, 2015, 10:39am; Reply: 20
Quoted from GYinScuntland

Some people are so hard to please.
For your information, we have a massive game against one of the league big boys in a field in the middle of nowhere just a gnats member away from one of the county's biggest airports. On a Thursday night as well. There's nothing on the telly.
One day you'll look back and realise how lucky we were.
(thumbup)

;D ;D
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 3:10am