Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: HertsGTFC, April 25, 2015, 11:09am
If Barnet win the league how long will they stay up?
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, April 25, 2015, 11:12am; Reply: 1
Is it just me or do you think they will fcuk it up and BR will win the league.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, April 25, 2015, 11:13am; Reply: 2
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner
Is it just me or do you think they will fcuk it up and BR will win the league.

I f&%$£ing hope so I would p1ss my pants. Recording it on BT just in case...................  
Posted by: Abdul19, April 25, 2015, 11:52am; Reply: 3
I think Barnet will win comfortably and they'll survive between 1 and 100 years in the FL.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, April 25, 2015, 12:39pm; Reply: 4
A bit like West Brom and their ups and downs aren't they....

Boing boing Barnet - not really good enough for the football league but maybe too good to be out of if

I'm pretty sure if they get promoted they'll be back down at this level again in the not so distant future
Posted by: moosey_club, April 25, 2015, 1:06pm; Reply: 5
Keep Akinde they will survive ok in League 2, if he goes Martin Allen (or whoever is in charge) will have to find a pretty good replacement
Posted by: cmackenzie4, April 25, 2015, 1:28pm; Reply: 6
I suppose it depends on who they keep and the signing of new players, I think Barnet are pretty decent and will win it today.
Posted by: GrimRob, April 25, 2015, 2:11pm; Reply: 7
They have a much better ground than they used to have. No idea if the better facilities helps sign players but being in London has to be an advantage with so many loan players a short distance away.

They could legitimately ask the same question of us if we go up.
Posted by: Meza, April 25, 2015, 2:58pm; Reply: 8
Barnet 1-1 Gateshead

Alfreton 0-2 Bristol R
Posted by: chaos33, April 25, 2015, 3:49pm; Reply: 9
I couldn't give a tinker's cuss
Posted by: grimsby pete, April 25, 2015, 4:24pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Meza
Barnet 1-1 Gateshead

Alfreton 0-2 Bristol R

Rovers are at home 8)
Posted by: Meza, April 25, 2015, 5:08pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from grimsby pete

Rovers are at home 8)

O yeah lol thanks Pete....same result Rovers win.  Barnet deflated and don't make the final lol.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, April 25, 2015, 5:21pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from FishOutOfWater
A bit like West Brom and their ups and downs aren't they....

Boing boing Barnet - not really good enough for the football league but maybe too good to be out of if

I'm pretty sure if they get promoted they'll be back down at this level again in the not so distant future

Whereas we are what.... Leeds. A big club who should be in a higher division but haven't been for years.
Posted by: Nelly GTFC, April 25, 2015, 9:55pm; Reply: 13
I think they will have a decent season in league 2 providing they keep their best players.  After that is anyones guess, you just have to look at Burton to see that league attendances mean sweet FA.  :)
Posted by: Rick12, April 25, 2015, 10:10pm; Reply: 14
Fine lines in football.This could have been Bristol Rovers promotion tied up bar the last minute equalizer last week.For me Bristol Rovers would have a better chance than Barnet of staying up in the league mainly because of the fans.Think they get better gates plus there is more passion for the club in my opinion.
Posted by: grimsby pete, April 25, 2015, 10:14pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Meza

O yeah lol thanks Pete....same result Rovers win.  Barnet deflated and don't make the final lol.

Very close Meza, only 5 goals out for Rovers, ;D

AND

Barnet with the help of the ref win.(rant)
Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 9:25am