Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: fishyrich, April 23, 2015, 6:56pm
So as some of you will know, I'm exiled in leafy Oxfordshire and due to work commitments I cannot get to the Aldershot game. I've managed to get to more than half the away games this season but as usual, when it comes to the big games I'm at the back of the queue for tickets behind "Joe Local" who can walk out of their from door once a season to get the stub needed for the playoff/Lincoln away etc.

With the that in mind, can I be first to ask if anyone will have an Aldershot stub which they don't intend to use for the home playoff game for whatever reason

Many thanks in advance

UTM

Rich  
Posted by: ginnywings, April 23, 2015, 7:02pm; Reply: 1
Doubt the play offs will be a sell out. They haven't been the last 2 seasons, so tickets will be available to everyone who wants one i'd imagine.
Posted by: fishyrich, April 23, 2015, 7:08pm; Reply: 2
Hope you're right. Only difference this year is the 2nd leg is at home so if the first leg goes well it may well be a sell out

I'm keeping everything crossed!!!

UTM

R
Posted by: Caesar, April 23, 2015, 7:12pm; Reply: 3
I would like to do the same but hope it won't be too much of a problem for the home game, cannot see us selling out Aldershot ergo there will be tickets for the playoff game.  

It is impossible to do it really fairly I think, I have travelled up and down the country this year following Town but need to save up money so cannot get to the Aldershot game, but have been to extremes at Gateshead and Dover for example so to a large extent feel I deserve tickets.  

That said I have been to predominately away games which does not support the club directly so of course some priority should be given to people who support the club financially.  

Don't know how to find the balance, just hope it is not too much trouble for me to get tickets for both legs.
Posted by: crusty ole pie, April 23, 2015, 7:22pm; Reply: 4
Hardly imagine who ever we play will fill the corner so we should have the osmand available
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), April 23, 2015, 7:30pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from crusty ole pie
Hardly imagine who ever we play will fill the corner so we should have the osmand available

586 is the official capacity for the corner at BP. Bearing in mind Eastleighs average away following this season is 72 and Forest Greens is 108 then I cant see there being a problem.
Posted by: wigworld, April 23, 2015, 7:39pm; Reply: 6
Join the Trust! First dibs on tickets (after ST holders) without messing about with stubs.
Posted by: moosey_club, April 23, 2015, 7:41pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from 1739

586 is the official capacity for the corner at BP. Bearing in mind Eastleighs average away following this season is 72 and Forest Greens is 108 then I cant see there being a problem.

The club could easily limit the away attendance to 586 anyway i would think if needed......if they are organised enough....
Posted by: brigg_mariner, April 23, 2015, 7:51pm; Reply: 8
I am a member of the trust and cannot make the home leg so don't mind getting a ticket for someone that is stuck.

I will be at the away leg wherever it is.
Posted by: fishyrich, April 23, 2015, 8:04pm; Reply: 9
Hi Brigg

If you could get me a ticket I'll snap your hand off!!! I've joined the trust, I'm not the only one!!!!

Don't know if I'll get a ticket for the away leg but intend travelling anyway

UTM
Print page generated: April 16, 2024, 1:26pm