Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: BIGChris, April 23, 2015, 2:35pm
3.30kick off
Posted by: gtfc98, April 23, 2015, 2:35pm; Reply: 1
thank god for that!!
Posted by: BIGChris, April 23, 2015, 2:37pm; Reply: 2
which is virtually what was originally the case.
Posted by: Tangerine Chris, April 23, 2015, 2:40pm; Reply: 3
evidence?
Posted by: BIGChris, April 23, 2015, 2:41pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Tangerine Chris
evidence?

?
Posted by: Tangerine Chris, April 23, 2015, 2:44pm; Reply: 5
http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/Grimsby-Town-s-Play-dates-finally-CONFIRMED/story-26379967-detail/story.html#ixzz3Y8iCPtL3
Posted by: Chrisblor, April 23, 2015, 4:39pm; Reply: 6
FYI for anyone involved in the Trust: If my dad signs up for a Trust membership today or tomorrow, will this be processed in time for him to visit the club shop on Monday next week to buy a ticket for the home playoff leg? I'm already a member but neither me or him can get to the Aldershot game on Saturday to obtain the necessary stub which is why i'm looking into this option.
Posted by: Jaws, April 23, 2015, 4:44pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Chrisblor
FYI for anyone involved in the Trust: If my dad signs up for a Trust membership today or tomorrow, will this be processed in time for him to visit the club shop on Monday next week to buy a ticket for the home playoff leg? I'm already a member but neither me or him can get to the Aldershot game on Saturday to obtain the necessary stub which is why i'm looking into this option.

Would also like to know this as it's costing me just shy of £500 to get off work for the playoffs, can't warrant losing more for the Aldershot. Annoying thing is I've only missed a handful of league games this season and will probably have more stubs than the majority of those who go to the Aldershot game....
Posted by: BIGChris, April 23, 2015, 6:26pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Chrisblor

I have asked the question on your behalf and the answer I got was 'Yes, a list of 'live' members will be given to the club the night before they go on sale to Trust members'

I hope this helps

UTM
Posted by: Caesar, April 23, 2015, 7:20pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from BIGChris

I have asked the question on your behalf and the answer I got was 'Yes, a list of 'live' members will be given to the club the night before they go on sale to Trust members'

I hope this helps

UTM

That is actually very helpful for me too, can I ask though do we know when they go on sale to Trust members or is that still to be decided?
Posted by: BIGChris, April 23, 2015, 8:24pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Caesar

That is actually very helpful for me too, can I ask though do we know when they go on sale to Trust members or is that still to be decided?

Reading the OS it looks like stub holders AND Mariners Trust members can buy tickets from after the Aldershot game on Saturday
Posted by: Caesar, April 23, 2015, 8:45pm; Reply: 11
Cheers for pointing us to that Chris, I missed that before, in case people haven't read it properly:

Quoted Text
supporters in possession of Aldershot counterfoils can purchase tickets on 2 for 1 basis,. Mariners’ Trust members can also purchase tickets at this time, on a one for one basis
Read more at http://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/article/towns-play-off-game-confirmed-2419219.aspx#WzibTpJDJUid4Kfi.99

Got to ask though why do Aldershot ticket holders get tickets on a 2 for 1 basis when Trust holders only get a 1-1?  I wanted to buy my brother a ticket for example so am annoyed on a personal level, but why should people who turned up to one game at the end of the season be able to get them and a friend in while trust members who presumably support the club on a clearly displayed long-term basis only get one ticket?  Don't get that.
Posted by: The Grim Reaper, April 23, 2015, 9:48pm; Reply: 12
FFS can everyone stop doing links to the Telegraph? It's absolutely crap. We i try to close one of the 4 or 5 pop up ads i end up closing the page or it crashes my browser.  .
Posted by: Les Brechin, April 23, 2015, 9:51pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from The Grim Reaper
FFS can everyone stop doing links to the Telegraph? It's absolutely crap. We i try to close one of the 4 or 5 pop up ads i end up closing the page or it crashes my browser.  .

Just install a pop-up blocker. I never have any problems at all with the Telegraph site.
Posted by: Chrisblor, April 24, 2015, 12:24am; Reply: 14
Quoted from BIGChris

I hope this helps

UTM

Thanks for that Chris (thumbup1)
Posted by: Meza, April 24, 2015, 7:40am; Reply: 15
Its not a pop up blocker you need Les its an ad blocker.  :0P
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 8:20pm