Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Trawler, April 22, 2015, 11:44am
Has the club said anything about whether or not these are required for first dibs on the home play off leg?

They are missing a trick for getting bums on seats on Saturday if not.  
Posted by: jonnyboy82, April 22, 2015, 12:08pm; Reply: 1
I wouldn't worry , I think anyone who wants a ticket will get one.

Suppose it depends on how the first leg goes.
Posted by: gary_elton, April 22, 2015, 12:23pm; Reply: 2
The club are completely in the dark over ticket sales for the away leg... it really is a bloody farce.

Seems that the club might not even be selling tickets for the away leg... depends on what the " HOME " club decides to do.... they could sell them themselves. allow Town to sell them or use an agency...  if this IS the case who thinks their tickets would arrive via post on time ???   Just spoken to the ticket office and they are just as frustrated as we are....

Phone lines will be jammed  , and I get the feeling an exile like myself could only get  tickets by driving to Grimsby and queueing for them....  

This is not our clubs fault... but the tinpot Conference strikes agn....  BLOODY FARCE  !!!!

Ooooh I'm an angry Elton today... tiaras' gone flying....  :-/
Posted by: BIGChris, April 22, 2015, 12:35pm; Reply: 3
Eastleigh holds 4500 and they average what, 1600? No need to make it all ticket for the 5/600 Town fans.

FGR holds 5000+ and they average 1400

In view of the distances, midweek & it is on TV I think 5/600 may be optimistic??
Posted by: gary_elton, April 22, 2015, 12:37pm; Reply: 4
are you underestimating the Black and White travelling army away day experience  BC ??   ;)

especially in a game as important as this one ??
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, April 22, 2015, 12:56pm; Reply: 5
Gary.......don't mention the pies
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, April 22, 2015, 1:13pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Gary.......don't mention the pies

Not that I've ever been to FGR's ground but this always springs to mind when someone mentions their food...

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2z3nu3q.jpg[/IMG]
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 10:33am