Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Kymariner12, April 22, 2015, 2:01am
Has this been mentioned before or are we waiting to see who we will face? Obviously the away game will be an evening affair but I'm sure there will be a healthy following whoever we face. If it's FGR then inflatables are a must, for the home leg it might be a nice day so could don a load of beach wear (swim shorts, beach balls, flowery shirts etc) which coincides with us being based in cleethorpes and by the coast. Just throwing things about here but I'm looking forward to what are hopefully our last remaining games as a non league club.  8)
Posted by: Tangerine Chris, April 22, 2015, 7:33am; Reply: 1
viewer discretion would be needed if I were to wear swimwear, and would BT Sports be able to show me before the watershed time?
Posted by: pizzzza, April 22, 2015, 8:14am; Reply: 2
The playoff semis will probably be the most nerve-wracking, nail-biting games of the season. Tension will be in the air and I doubt there will be much of a party atmosphere until a trip to Wembley is secured.
Posted by: big al, April 22, 2015, 8:20am; Reply: 3
Thought the hi-vis thing at Alfreton was meant to be nailed on. We turn up with hi-vis vests, wigs and inflatables just for good measure and are the only ones kitted out bar about another 20.
Posted by: highcliff mariner, April 22, 2015, 9:14am; Reply: 4
Theme for the playoffs should be positivity . I'd wear a mankini if I thought it would hep( not a pretty sight )
Posted by: psgmariner, April 22, 2015, 9:26am; Reply: 5
Lemon zester outfit for me again.

Will then put it away in storage as it's a right faff to wear, I struggle to walk in it and to be honest I feel a bit of an idiot wearing it. I regret ever buying it. No bugga else had one at Chester and I looked a bit odd.

Once this season is over, it won't be worn again unless we draw Leicester or one of the Manchester teams away in the cup or something.
Posted by: Trawler, April 22, 2015, 10:44am; Reply: 6
Quoted from psgmariner
Lemon zester outfit for me again.

Will then put it away in storage as it's a right faff to wear, I struggle to walk in it and to be honest I feel a bit of an idiot wearing it. I regret ever buying it. No bugga else had one at Chester and I looked a bit odd.

Once this season is over, it won't be worn again unless we draw Leicester or one of the Manchester teams away in the cup or something.

You might get another go in it sooner than you think - if we go up and Colchester get relegated.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, April 22, 2015, 12:49pm; Reply: 7
I thought fenty was the big cheese

Great!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, April 22, 2015, 11:35pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
I thought fenty was the big cheese

Great!

Nope. That's Citizen Camambert*

* One for old Carry On fans.  ;)
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, April 22, 2015, 11:53pm; Reply: 9
Edam thinks he is! We better word it Caerphilly though
Posted by: AdamHaddock, April 23, 2015, 12:01am; Reply: 10