Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrahamH, April 21, 2015, 2:01pm
We win the Play-Off Final and IMO who ever we play does not matter, we have the best squad, we have been able to rest players. All the rest are still having to go at it Hammer and Tongs.

Barnet OR Brizzle will not get through to the Play-Off Final IMO because they will not be able to lift them selves after the heartache not getting promoted automatically.
Posted by: GrimExile, April 21, 2015, 2:05pm; Reply: 1
Oh my God I so wish you are right!!
Posted by: arryarryarry, April 21, 2015, 2:14pm; Reply: 2
Erm, if we have the best squad why haven't we finished above either Barnet or Bristol Rovers.
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, April 21, 2015, 2:14pm; Reply: 3
Wrexham, who finished on 99 points, are a good example of a team missing out totally on promotion.

It probably comes down to small incidents and luck as much as anything else.
Posted by: cmackenzie4, April 21, 2015, 2:18pm; Reply: 4
It may affect us too that we did not get that top spot, we had a chance and blew it!  I do think it will be a Town v Rovers final though with Town doing it on penalties.
Posted by: LH, April 21, 2015, 2:25pm; Reply: 5
Optimistic thinking for us to win at Wembley on pens!
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, April 21, 2015, 2:32pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from LH
Optimistic thinking for us to win at Wembley on pens!

Well we did score with our last Wembley penalty so maybe our days of always missing them have finally gone  :)

Posted by: Les Brechin, April 21, 2015, 2:39pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from TownSNAFU5
Wrexham, who finished on 99 points, are a good example of a team missing out totally on promotion.

It probably comes down to small incidents and luck as much as anything else.

Stop exaggerating, they only got 98 points that season.  ;D
Posted by: GrahamH, April 21, 2015, 2:44pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from arryarryarry
Erm, if we have the best squad why haven't we finished above either Barnet or Bristol Rovers.

yes good point BUT Brizzle/Barnet have not had proper set back yet till Sat coming. Where as we have already recovered from Christmas/New Year period.

we will be in a better frame of mind to do the business     :)
Posted by: Abdul19, April 21, 2015, 3:12pm; Reply: 9
Barnet lost 5 games out of 8 (Jan-Mar)
Posted by: GrahamH, April 21, 2015, 3:21pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Abdul19

Yes but do you see where I'm coming from they still to lose it where as we are already regrouped   :)
Posted by: GrahamH, April 21, 2015, 3:31pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Abdul19

yes do you see where I'm coming from the Title is theirs to lose but we will be re-grouped and in a better frame of mind by the play-offs      :)
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 8:40am