Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: psgmariner, April 18, 2015, 7:14am
Can anyone recommend me someone in the GY area who could help me create a premises plans for a small commercial unit?

Need to cover the following:

1. the extent of the boundary of the building, if relevant, and any external and internal walls of the building and, if different, the perimeter of the premises;
2. the location of points of access to and egress from the premises;
3. if different from (b), the location of escape routes from the premises;
4. in a case where the premises is to be used for more than one licensable activity, the area within the premises used for each activity;
5. fixed structures (including furniture) or similar objects temporarily in a fixed location (but not furniture) which may impact on the ability of individuals on the premises to use exits or escape routes without impediment;
6. in a case where the premises includes a stage or raised area, the location and height of each stage or area relative to the floor;
7. in a case where the premises includes any steps, stairs, elevators or lifts, the location of the steps, stairs, elevators or lifts;
8. in the case where the premises includes any room or rooms containing public conveniences, the location of the room or rooms;
9. the location and type of any fire safety and any other safety equipment including, if applicable, marine safety equipment; and
10. the location of a kitchen, if any, on the premises.

(Unless otherwise agreed in writing the plan must be in standard scale i.e. 1:100).
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, April 18, 2015, 11:08pm; Reply: 1
I've a good friend who does just this. He's got a portfolio of past work here: http://puu.sh/hiEii/db36303ffb.png

let me know if you need his number
Posted by: psgmariner, April 19, 2015, 11:45am; Reply: 2
Thanks - impressive work. I fear he may be out my price range though.
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 4:53pm