Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: HertsGTFC, April 11, 2015, 9:33pm
It feels like a morgue at BP today a handful of Wrexham fans made more noise than around 4,000 Town fans...........Surely it can't be all about a poor performance on the park?  
Posted by: Rick12, April 11, 2015, 9:34pm; Reply: 1
Suprising  :(
Posted by: 120790 (Guest), April 11, 2015, 9:40pm; Reply: 2
I said this at half time.
Could hear a pin drop from Town fans.
I thought the "twelfth man" had been shown the red card
Posted by: fishheadphil, April 11, 2015, 9:43pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from 120790

They could sense the capitulation to follow like a shark can sense a struggling fish lol
Posted by: LH, April 11, 2015, 9:47pm; Reply: 4
Rumour of bodies buried at BP and new bar opens in the Pontoon/Findus corner. Coincidence?
Posted by: moosey_club, April 11, 2015, 9:51pm; Reply: 5
Lets face it, with the results over last weekend any realistic chance of a title shot had gone, last home performance was a pretty damp squib against a make shift Gateshead mid table team, saved only by a last gasp effort to salvage a draw.
Today we started bright in the first 10 mins and i honestly thought we were going to roll them over but we died, they picked up and from then on we were very poor, very uninventive and gave the crowd a choice of either...working the ball backwards from promising positions to Mckeown or lumping too long into touch.
In between that no real fight to win the ball or to attack with intent...is it any wonder the crowd were fking quiet?

Posted by: fishheadphil, April 11, 2015, 9:52pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from LH
Rumour of bodies buried at BP and new bar opens in the Pontoon/Findus corner. Coincidence?

Wtf! What rumours this then?  If so dig one up and put it in the dugout and the corpse would  still have more passion and animation than our illustrious manager
Posted by: grimsby pete, April 11, 2015, 9:54pm; Reply: 7
I thought the lads in the ponny tried to sing,

BUT

They did not have much to sing about.
Posted by: Garth, April 11, 2015, 9:57pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from 120790

Yup I agree its the crowds fault again, when will we ever learn?
Posted by: HertsGTFC, April 11, 2015, 10:10pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from moosey_club
Lets face it, with the results over last weekend any realistic chance of a title shot had gone, last home performance was a pretty damp squib against a make shift Gateshead mid table team, saved only by a last gasp effort to salvage a draw.
Today we started bright in the first 10 mins and i honestly thought we were going to roll them over but we died, they picked up and from then on we were very poor, very uninventive and gave the crowd a choice of either...working the ball backwards from promising positions to Mckeown or lumping too long into touch.
In between that no real fight to win the ball or to attack with intent...is it any wonder the crowd were fking quiet?

Says it all really.........Not sure of we have been convincing at home all season TBH.
Posted by: fishheadphil, April 11, 2015, 10:19pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Garth

Yup I agree its the crowds fault again, when will we ever learn?

Oh don't, I can't be the managers fault now can it? It must be us I think they call them the happy clappers in Scunthorpe lol
Posted by: poomehellt, April 12, 2015, 12:17am; Reply: 11
Quoted from fishheadphil

Wtf! What rumours this then?  If so dig one up and put it in the dugout and the corpse would  still have more passion and animation than our illustrious manager

The rumours are of BP being build on an old Indian burial ground, couple of years ago some of the bodies where uncovered, dug up, drunk on and reburied upside down. The rumours continue saying the club has been in a downward spiral since, but I don't belive any of that superstitious claptrap.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, April 12, 2015, 6:13am; Reply: 12
If u think that was bad wait until the Aldershot game,

Nerver known a crowd like that at BP

We were still in with a outside shot of the title and the atmosphere was terrible no build up before the game just a few in the Pontoon tried but gave up. Really was bad

Mind you plenty of boos at the end for the players it must have felt like being a stand up in Glasgow.

"Bring out your dead, Bring out your dead."  
Posted by: Marinerz93, April 12, 2015, 10:29am; Reply: 13
Quoted from 120790

At least there was no swearing to greatly offend you.
Posted by: Zmariner, April 12, 2015, 11:46am; Reply: 14
I am usually very enthusiastic but I do not go to away games and so only see the home ones as a season ticket holder. If we go up that it everything. If not a wonder if I will get a season ticket as I do not enjoy the games. I am a diehard fan but we are not entertaining at home at all. UTM
Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 4:33pm