Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, April 8, 2015, 11:06am
So its not all ticket then is it and then they moved season ticket holders from their own seats to let in fans without tickets                                                                                                                        

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/non-league/kidderminster-harriers-fc/2015/04/08/kidderminster-harriers-apologise-to-fans-after-season-ticket-farce/?

Posted by: grimsby pete, April 8, 2015, 11:12am; Reply: 1
Tinpot league
Posted by: grimps, April 8, 2015, 11:23am; Reply: 2
Hardly the end of the world is it ? Let's be honest if another club wanted to fill our empty ground for us then I'd be happy for the cash
Posted by: ginnywings, April 8, 2015, 12:23pm; Reply: 3
Kiddy are in dire financial straits and every supporter they can get in should be welcomed. Under the circumstances, they did the right thing instead of having BR fans milling around outside or getting among the home fans.
Posted by: acko338, April 8, 2015, 1:48pm; Reply: 4
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY FOR THEM RIGHT NOW !!

Hope all of those moved have put in for compensation over an agreed contract between them and the club in regards to their allotted spaces.
Posted by: biggles9999, April 8, 2015, 4:19pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from acko338
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY FOR THEM RIGHT NOW !!

Hope all of those moved have put in for compensation over an agreed contract between them and the club in regards to their allotted spaces.

I highly doubt that any fans are going to go looking for compensation from their club which is already on the edge and needs every penny.....

I can understand why fans wouldnt be happy, but I would expect that if Kiddie fans (and Alfreton fans) had access to  the clubs accounts then they would have understood being asked to move to other stands. Money talks and an extra 1000 fans probably covers their wage bill for the week at least.
Posted by: moosey_club, April 8, 2015, 4:54pm; Reply: 6
Hmmm....a couple of hundred BRovers fans milling around outside the ground trying to get in somehow......police issue advice to accommodate them safely in a stand where there is capacity........and people complain ??

It may be a little "mob rule" but other options available to the mob or the police on the day would have caused bigger issues to a wider audience than a few season ticket holders...who still saw the game. Get a grip.  
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 10:56pm