Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimRob, April 4, 2015, 10:25pm
Who missed the equaliser then?
Posted by: promotion plaice, April 4, 2015, 10:30pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from GrimRob
Who missed the equaliser then?

Not me and my wife but plenty had left their seats around us.

Posted by: carrot top, April 4, 2015, 10:34pm; Reply: 2
Never understand why people leave early. There were plenty leaving with just 83 mins on the clock. That left 11 mins to go including stoppage time..
Posted by: aldi_01, April 4, 2015, 10:41pm; Reply: 3
I assume these people leave before the end of a film at the cinema or at the theatre?

Is it because they see the plastics do it on TV and think they have to as well?
Posted by: gtfc82, April 4, 2015, 11:06pm; Reply: 4
A guy behind me had my mate in stitches as he was blaming Hurst for the ball boys leaving the pitch side before full time!! He was your typical part time fan who only comes for big games, and he left early! I hope he missed the goal!  ;D
Posted by: Hagrid, April 4, 2015, 11:12pm; Reply: 5
Must say our ball boys arent very good!! They dont ever get the ball😂
Posted by: sparko501, April 4, 2015, 11:31pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Hagrid
Must say our ball boys arent very good!! They dont ever get the ball😂

I actually saw one pick the ball up today and throw it to Mags, just the once mind, but it was a nice change  ;D
Posted by: LH, April 4, 2015, 11:38pm; Reply: 7
Just before the red card someone absolutely pelted the ball at the player who got sent off from the Main Stand. Not thirty seconds later he was sent off. Top work whoever that was.
Posted by: mariner91, April 4, 2015, 11:39pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from LH
Just before the red card someone absolutely pelted the ball at the player who got sent off from the Main Stand. Not thirty seconds later he was sent off. Top work whoever that was.

Yeah I noticed that, would like to buy the guy a pint.
Posted by: lobsterpot, April 5, 2015, 7:33am; Reply: 9
I dont mind admitting that i missed the goal yesterday. I am not a part timer or a plastic. I was just that gutted that we had given the other 2 the advantage at the top. I grabbed my lads hand and heard Dizza's equaliser from near Maccys. I didnt even bat an eyelid. GTFC mean that much to me but i just froze. Anyways, onwards and upwards so i got in, booted the cat in the crackers, and now getting ready for a day/night in Sheffield then onto Alfreton from there 8) <>< UTM ><>
Posted by: Caesar, April 5, 2015, 7:33am; Reply: 10
As loads of ppl were streaming out I said to my gf 'I never leave early but I suppose I can understand it at 4-0. I can't see us scoring but with 1 goal in it why 9n earth leave?"

Nice to be wrong! ;D
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, April 5, 2015, 8:04am; Reply: 11
I did one of those Bollick to this I am fecking going, I slowly walk towards the new standing area kept close to the front just as Dis scored a whole load of us were jumping for joy (must have thought the same) and going ballistic hope we see Dissy goal on here the place went balmy.
Posted by: Peeler_Crab, April 5, 2015, 8:41am; Reply: 12
I don't mind admitting it either - I just thought its one of them games, we ain't getting anything here, was peshed off that we'd blown it, so me & my mate had a steady walk down the Findus stairs & that's when Disley scored - quickly ran back in to Cons Corner mind  ;)

Also, apologies again to the guy (if you come on here) sat in seat N8 in the Upper Findus who's head I accidentally tw@tted when LJL sliced that chance at the Pontoon end...
Posted by: arryarryarry, April 5, 2015, 10:29pm; Reply: 13
Those who just missed it should have rushed back in as they replay the goal on the score board.
Posted by: Sconeboy, April 5, 2015, 10:51pm; Reply: 14
Didn't leave early but hardly raised the roof with a cheer either, I felt that deflated.
Posted by: fiveallive, April 6, 2015, 2:19am; Reply: 15
I don't why people leave early when there is 1 goal in the game, the fans should be staying and singing to the end. I understand if where 4-0 down but we where still in the game.
Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 10:54am