Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: jock dock tower, April 3, 2015, 7:05pm
Just deliver 3 points more to the Town's Great Escape kitty.
Posted by: promotion plaice, April 3, 2015, 7:29pm; Reply: 1
Morra for me involves most of Arsenal v Liverpool on BT Sport whilst calming the nerves with some amber nectar, then off to BP for the big one.
Come on Town -
[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/29y18yf.jpg[/IMG]
Posted by: Paris Mariner, April 3, 2015, 11:04pm; Reply: 2
Good luck to the team. Let's hope we get three points!! Barnet to drop a couple would be lovely too! I won't be able to join as I'm at a darts tournament but hopefully the Town will give me a good excuse to have an extra pint.

UTM!! #believe
Posted by: WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP, April 3, 2015, 11:11pm; Reply: 3
Im really nervous and gutted im working, im hoping i'll be on the boat for 3 and be able to get a good enough phone signal to listen (doubt it), cmon nuneaton give us a shock
Posted by: sparko501, April 3, 2015, 11:13pm; Reply: 4
:( dead nervous, can't sleep!! Why do we do it to ourselves lol.

We are the best chuffing team in the league though, *deep breath* ahhhh that's better......
Posted by: bobbyturtle, April 3, 2015, 11:55pm; Reply: 5
flipping come on
Posted by: Grimal, April 4, 2015, 12:39am; Reply: 6
Bloody Hell, It's today already.  Come on Town, make it a GREAT day.   UTM..
Posted by: caistormariner, April 4, 2015, 12:45am; Reply: 7
It's been today for me for nearly 11 hours and the game starts at 1am Australian time so wont get much sleep tonight - 5 games left - 5 wins and we are out of this god forsaken league
Posted by: sutton mariner, April 4, 2015, 1:11am; Reply: 8
Weeeeeeee can so do it lalala
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, April 4, 2015, 6:23am; Reply: 9
                       COME ON LETS DO THIS SHITT LADS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDH4IeAZBUM
Posted by: jaymariner, April 4, 2015, 8:05am; Reply: 10
Is there anything happening/planned today to get the atmosphere close to how it is at away games? Inflatables etc?
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, April 4, 2015, 8:34am; Reply: 11
Just sing your flipping heart out!! And if you can't or don't wanna sing then clap and make has much noise as possible for the boys
Posted by: jock dock tower, April 4, 2015, 10:52am; Reply: 12
Steamroller the Geordies into submission. Did it up there, let's do it at BP, old scores to settle from last season would make it especially sweet to savour.
Posted by: grimsby pete, April 4, 2015, 11:01am; Reply: 13
Quoted from jaymariner
Is there anything happening/planned today to get the atmosphere close to how it is at away games? Inflatables etc?

Scarfs and flags and loads of noise !!!!!!!!!
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 6:58am