Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: wycombemariner, April 3, 2015, 8:55am
Or is this week dragging on..... Is it Saturday yet, is it 3pm yet??
Posted by: Fcukthescunts, April 3, 2015, 9:07am; Reply: 1
My mrs is going mental at me. I am constantly on here or on YouTube looking at clips etc. she said if your like this when Grimsby are in the conference what you going to be like when back in the league!
Posted by: wycombemariner, April 3, 2015, 9:08am; Reply: 2
Mine has been moaning at me since last night, can you stop singing the bloody song... Just wondering around the house singing so proud to be G T F C...  ;D
Posted by: KK_DOG, April 3, 2015, 9:10am; Reply: 3
Nope it's not just you, Saturday can't come quick enough

(langra)
Posted by: Tinymariner, April 3, 2015, 9:57am; Reply: 4
I've never known a week like it. Nervous and excited but it has really dragged. Bring on Gateshead UTM
Posted by: aldi_01, April 3, 2015, 10:04am; Reply: 5
It is dragging...it's frustrating too...least there's some football today even if it's not town...
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), April 3, 2015, 10:11am; Reply: 6
Fingers crossed the park will be rocking tomorrow and give the players that extra boost. Gateshead must be mentally and physically drained after playing 11 games in 33 days and have had a long trip to Dartford last Tuesday. The last thing they need is the Town players reacting of the crowd with the energy and passion from the stands.
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, April 3, 2015, 10:11am; Reply: 7
Each day is dragging as if time and anticipation stood still.  Then Mon will be here so quickly.

(There is another thread on the same theme).
Posted by: GiveUsAG, April 3, 2015, 10:40am; Reply: 8
Haha it feels as if it's dragged for me too.

My boss and colleagues was annoyed at first with me singing and whistling town songs, now they join in and ask how town are doing.  ;D

My girlfriend loves it, but hates football. Got her toddler (he's 2 years old) a town top, and got him bouncing and singing town songs too. Can't wait till he's a little older so I can take him to games.  8)
Posted by: grimsby pete, April 3, 2015, 11:09am; Reply: 9
Its Friday already,

Saturday will soon be here. ;D
Posted by: heppy88, April 3, 2015, 12:25pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Tinymariner
I've never known a week like it. Nervous and excited but it has really dragged. Bring on Gateshead UTM

Ive heard a few supporters say they feel nervous. But 6000+ town fans full of nervous energy is the last thing the players will be needing for the remainder of the games. Nervous energy stiffles an atmosphere and ultimately makes the players nervous. Bad displays in front of big home crowds have been blamed on pressure and nerves plenty of times before. The nerves are down to expectation the same expectation that Barnet and Bristol face.
So come on there is no place for too much expectation and thus nerves, how many of you would have believed we would be where we are at the beginning of the new year. We should all be happy that we are where we are and carry the same light spirit and hope (witnessed in the away support) that we have a chance. Nothing should be expected. Enjoy the games and that will translate to the players who in turn will enjoy their football. UTM!
Posted by: LH, April 3, 2015, 12:30pm; Reply: 11
We're leading the chasing pack. We've not been top at any point this season. Why would we be nervous?
We should be at our most confident now - we've got nothing to lose.
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 8:56pm