Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: oldludensian, April 2, 2015, 6:01pm
I cannot remember it taking so long from one Saturday game to the next and it's still only bloody Thursday afternoon!

There is so much expectation due to where we are in the league, the run we're on and the fact there are two games this weekend.

I don't want to wish my life away but the tension is killing me and we've still got 47hours before we find out how we've fared against Gateshead.

COME ON TOWN!!
Posted by: grimsby pete, April 2, 2015, 6:15pm; Reply: 1
And they say time goes quicker when you get older. :)
Posted by: gtfcpan, April 2, 2015, 7:09pm; Reply: 2
Its killing me also. Come on the mariners. Do us proud and lets go up champions. Roll on Saturday.   Oh and monday when we've done the biz on Saturday :)
Posted by: GiveUsAG, April 2, 2015, 7:15pm; Reply: 3
When Saturday comes, I'm going to party in the pontoon as if we've just won the FA cup.  8)

BRING ON THE GATESHEAD!
Posted by: GyMariner, April 2, 2015, 10:17pm; Reply: 4
Although we need to win every game, a win Saturday will set us up for an amazing day on Monday!
Posted by: highcliff mariner, April 2, 2015, 10:41pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from GiveUsAG
When Saturday comes, I'm going to party in the pontoon as if we've just won the FA cup.  8)

BRING ON THE GATESHEAD!

What , even if we lose 😏
Posted by: GiveUsAG, April 2, 2015, 11:02pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from highcliff mariner

What , even if we lose 😏

I prefer to be optimistic, approaching every game with that winning mentality. Believing we're going to win, losing doesn't even cross my mind. And I hope the squad have the same mentality too.

We are going to win.  :P
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 8:25am