Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: pizzzza, April 2, 2015, 12:37pm
Mentions 'around 1400' here. Yikes!

[url]http://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/article/easter-opening-times.-2371521.aspx[/url]
Posted by: mimma, April 2, 2015, 2:26pm; Reply: 1
Read it properly, it says 2,300 in total
Posted by: pizzzza, April 2, 2015, 2:30pm; Reply: 2
They have changed it since earlier. That is better!
Posted by: BIGChris, April 2, 2015, 2:31pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from mimma
Read it properly, it says 2,300 in total

tbf the OS has been changed since the OP's comments
Posted by: mariner91, April 2, 2015, 3:07pm; Reply: 4
Better book for this one then if we win at the weekend!
Posted by: Chrisblor, April 2, 2015, 3:11pm; Reply: 5
Bit miffed that they're letting season ticket owners have as many as they want (if they've got enough Gateshead stubs). Hope that means enough are left for Trust Members and Gateshead / Wrexham stub holders who aren't friends with a season ticket owner.
Posted by: Tangerine Chris, April 2, 2015, 4:15pm; Reply: 6
Think Southport are using us as a cash cow.  Look at the prices of tickets, 12-18's £5, but under 11's is £10

GTFC questioned that, and was told it was correct, but when you go into their website, it says under 11's FREE when accompanied by a paying adult
Posted by: itsnotcoditshaddock, April 2, 2015, 4:37pm; Reply: 7
Gonna be a lot of 12 year olds there then!
Posted by: Fcukthescunts, April 2, 2015, 5:22pm; Reply: 8
Trying already to get hold of tickets. Exile and not able to get next 2 home games I am knackered. Live 15 mile from Southport's ground so my local match and may not get there!!!!!(angry) :'(
Posted by: GYinScuntland, April 2, 2015, 5:27pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Fcukthescunts
Trying already to get hold of tickets. Exile and not able to get next 2 home games I am knackered. Live 15 mile from Southport's ground so my local match and may not get there!!!!!(angry) :'(

I'd be straight down there and just buy one in the home end mate, depending on results up to then it'll probably be full of Town anyhow.
Posted by: Paris Mariner, April 2, 2015, 5:27pm; Reply: 10
I'm doubly concerned - booked flights to Liverpool for this. There'll be 4 Mariners travelling over from Ireland desperate for a ticket booked on the same flight!!
Posted by: Chrisblor, April 2, 2015, 5:36pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Fcukthescunts

Join the Trust then.
Posted by: Tangerine Chris, April 2, 2015, 5:38pm; Reply: 12
anyone can have my stubs from Gateshead game asI am not going to this game
Posted by: pizzzza, April 2, 2015, 6:16pm; Reply: 13
I'm sure that more tickets will be forthcoming if required.  Haig Ave has a 6000 capacity. Southport would be foolish not to utilise this.
Posted by: moosey_club, April 2, 2015, 7:09pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Paris Mariner
I'm doubly concerned - booked flights to Liverpool for this. There'll be 4 Mariners travelling over from Ireland desperate for a ticket booked on the same flight!!

fckthescunts can go get a load in the home for you as he lives down the road and will have a local post code if questioned, small handling charge will apply i am sure  ;)
Posted by: Tinymariner, April 2, 2015, 10:45pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Tangerine Chris
Think Southport are using us as a cash cow.  Look at the prices of tickets, 12-18's £5, but under 11's is £10

GTFC questioned that, and was told it was correct, but when you go into their website, it says under 11's FREE when accompanied by a paying adult

I think if they were using us as a cash cow they would give us more tickets seeing as they average 500-700 home fans in a 6008 capacity stadium. At least give us 4000 tickets! I reckon we will take 4000 minimum if we are still in the title race at that point. Bring on Gateshead UTM
Posted by: Richard, April 3, 2015, 2:47pm; Reply: 16
maybe home end for me also  
but im going  gateshead game so will have ticket stub  but not possible to get back to gy to purchase  southport one  
just so hard for exiles to get tickets when like me
we go mainly away games all season  then booom  
match goes all ticket
Posted by: MrFisherman, April 3, 2015, 3:52pm; Reply: 17
In desperate need of a Gateshead stub any one got a spare please PM me
Posted by: highcliff mariner, April 3, 2015, 4:24pm; Reply: 18
I agree with Chrisblor . Unlimited for ST holders . Why ? There will be a number of fans that go week in week out  , and actually by doing so contribute more dosh than ST Holders . Yes I know paying up front allows for better budgeting . For which they have already had a discount and first dibs for tots , but unlimited ?.
Utm
Posted by: highcliff mariner, April 3, 2015, 4:27pm; Reply: 19
I'm not having a go at St holders obviously it's the club that make the decision 😎
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 5:47am