Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: The Yard Dog, March 29, 2015, 1:28pm
Lets keep it going, the team are doing their business, the away fans have been brilliant, now it the home fans time to come to the party.
We need to generate the away atmosphere at Blundell Park for the next 3 home games.

The Osmond stand needs filling with GTFC supporters, sod the Gateshead fans, look what tactic's they used during the play-offs, I only care about GTFC.

Common TOWN
UTM
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), March 29, 2015, 1:44pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from The Yard Dog

The Osmond stand needs filling with GTFC supporters, sod the Gateshead fans, look what tactic's they used during the play-offs, I only care about GTFC.

This. I hope we put them as far back in the Osmond as we can and use them covers to cover the front seats. Why don't Town make it all ticket to really wind them up and reduce the amount of fans they bring?
Posted by: Grimal, March 29, 2015, 2:02pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from The Yard Dog
Lets keep it going, the team are doing their business, the away fans have been brilliant, now it the home fans time to come to the party.
We need to generate the away atmosphere at Blundell Park for the next 3 home games.

Common TOWN
UTM

I agree with you Yard Dog, we should open the Osmond up to our own supporters, I feel our club is far to accommodating to the away supporters, many of the sheds or open areas we have been herded into at the grounds I have visited leave a lot to be desired, I must add not all, some have very good facilities for travelling supporters. The usual handful of supporters that follow their teams to BP could be housed in any corner of the ground, pref without cover as that's what we get more often than not. I know there is the exception when the bigger clubs have a half decent following but I still think they would only need half of the Osmond. I realize there is also the fans safety to think about but surely there are enough plod and stewards to cope. Come on Town get it sorted now, cos when we are playing league 2 next season things will have to alter. When the heed fans(all 5 of them) come on Saturday they needn't bother entering BP, they can stand on the Footbridge and watch the game from there for nowt,  that's about as far away from the pitch as they put us in at their pond ,sorry I meant stadium.
UTM, let's have another great win on Saturday, onwards and upwards.

Posted by: TownSNAFU5, March 29, 2015, 2:03pm; Reply: 3
We have already won more than half (12) of our 23 away games.Outstanding.  
Print page generated: April 18, 2024, 8:32am