Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 75 (Guest), March 29, 2015, 8:15am
Looking at the remaining fixtures, I reckon Barnet have the toughest run in with Halifax and Kidderminster in particular standing out as tough games. Bristol Rovers look to have the easiest fixtures where as Town are on form but we may well require 15 points from 5 games.

BARNET:
Nuneaton (home)
Dartford (away)
Halifax (home)
Kidderminster (away)
Gateshead (home)

GRIMSBY:
Gateshead (home)
Alfreton (away)
Wrexham (home)
Southport (away)
Aldershot (home)

BRISTOL ROVERS:
Chester (home)
Kidderminster (away)
Southport (home)
Dover (away)
Alfreton (home)
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, March 29, 2015, 8:26am; Reply: 1
By the time 3 oh clock arrives on Monday Barnet will have played both of their weekend games so we will know what's needed to go top. Of course a win is needed but you get my drift!
Posted by: crusty ole pie, March 29, 2015, 9:44am; Reply: 2
Oh what a dream 5 pm Easter Monday 2000 plus Grimsby voices singing we are top of the league it's going to be a long week
Posted by: forza ivano, March 29, 2015, 12:21pm; Reply: 3
All have 3 home and 2 away which is probably to our disadvantage! Really need fgr to start dropping points and halifax to start winning.if they are still involved in a play off chase the barnet halifax fixture becomes a real must not lose for both clubs
Posted by: pizzzza, March 29, 2015, 12:32pm; Reply: 4
And in each of our remaining games we'll face at least one ex Mariner. I wonder if that will help or hinder us?
Posted by: forza ivano, March 29, 2015, 12:37pm; Reply: 5
You could make a case for thinking both gas heads n us will both win all 5 but I just have this worry about our home record and our ability to make things difficult/ fook it all up
Posted by: big al, March 29, 2015, 1:13pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from forza ivano
You could make a case for thinking both gas heads n us will both win all 5 but I just have this worry about our home record and our ability to make things difficult/ fook it all up

Fair point, but what a great feeling going in to every game thinking and believing we can win every one. When was the last time that happened.
Posted by: cmackenzie4, March 29, 2015, 1:41pm; Reply: 7
We have the momentum, Saturday will be a test with us being at home against decent opposition, we just need a convincing win Saturday (with being at home) and then I think everyone will start believing.
Print page generated: April 18, 2024, 8:16pm