Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, March 26, 2015, 8:51pm
http://m.times-series.co.uk/sport/11879286.Conference_title_race__six_games_to_go/?ref=rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Good write up here on the run in!
Posted by: Fcukthescunts, March 26, 2015, 8:58pm; Reply: 1
Good write up and fair IMO
Posted by: cmackenzie4, March 26, 2015, 9:01pm; Reply: 2
Good read!  thanks for posting that.
Posted by: livosnose, March 26, 2015, 9:01pm; Reply: 3
squeaky bum time !
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, March 26, 2015, 9:02pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from cmackenzie4
Good read!  thanks for posting that.

You're welcome mate!
Posted by: Rick12, March 27, 2015, 7:56am; Reply: 5
Good read.Makes me annoyed though that we were 2-0 up against Chester and gave away 2 late goals.Still hope we learn from it and move on for the better
Posted by: lee65, March 27, 2015, 8:02am; Reply: 6
Yes, a good summary.  Not sure I agree that we have the easiest run in though
Posted by: Meza, March 27, 2015, 8:11am; Reply: 7
I certainly don't think we have, Gateshead, Wrexham, Aldershot are definitely not easy then you have potential banana skins in Nuneaton, Welling and Alfreton.

Depending on were we are come the last game of the season if a win is needed and Barnet and Bristol need to lose, i can see me getting a heart attack at BP lol.

Wrexham and Aldershot are the two that worry me most.
Posted by: BIGChris, March 27, 2015, 11:20am; Reply: 8
Quoted from Meza
I certainly don't think we have, Gateshead, Wrexham, Aldershot are definitely not easy then you have potential banana skins in Nuneaton, Welling and Alfreton.

Depending on were we are come the last game of the season if a win is needed and Barnet and Bristol need to lose, i can see me getting a heart attack at BP lol.

Wrexham and Aldershot are the two that worry me most.

Southport?
Posted by: Rick12, March 27, 2015, 12:40pm; Reply: 9
For me every game is important. Maximum effort and consistency in every match and chances are if we have that approach and not undermining other lower teams on paper (eg players are still playing for contracts and places even in the BSP) we will more than likely get the results we need
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, March 27, 2015, 12:57pm; Reply: 10
Yes good article. The team which holds their nerve the best will probably finish top.  What is also crucial is getting lady luck on your side.  This includes being free of injuries and suspensions.  We even have back-ups to cover losses here.

Results to date for the top 3 do not really count now.  They just get you in the final running.  You have to be in to win it.

Similar to the end of an athletics race, everything of significance happens in the home straight.
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 6:26am