Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: ginnywings, March 22, 2015, 12:09pm
Hardly been mentioned since he signed and has just slotted into the team with the minimum of fuss, which shows what a good pro he is. We conceded quite a few goals down our left around the time of the xmas mini slump, notably against Lincoln.

Yeah he gave away the pen on the day that should not be mentioned but i think he has been a very good signing and has gone largely unnoticed.
Posted by: Hagrid, March 22, 2015, 12:32pm; Reply: 1
Yes i would very much agree, whatever league we are in next year, i would like him to be in our team
Posted by: jonnyboy82, March 22, 2015, 12:56pm; Reply: 2
Yep slotted straight in.

Quietly goes about his business , I like him.
Posted by: pizzzza, March 22, 2015, 1:07pm; Reply: 3
Steady and consistent, exactly what Aswad was not (although he does have other qualities).
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, March 22, 2015, 1:07pm; Reply: 4
Agree totally much more solid than Thomas who was the weak link and went awol to often.

Our defence looks rock solid now imho.
Posted by: rancido, March 22, 2015, 1:14pm; Reply: 5
Old style full back - no frills just a good, solid defender. Not an attack minded full-back but a steady , dependable defender. He is the kind of player who is the bread and butter type  that all teams need.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 22, 2015, 5:17pm; Reply: 6
Agree. Was impressed first time I saw him at Barnet.
Posted by: Garth, March 22, 2015, 6:31pm; Reply: 7
Yeh deserves a mention, was OK when he first came into the team and has improved no end since, good steady defender and does occasionally join in the attacks in the opponents half, different attributes but a much better and reliable defender than Asward was
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 7:03am