Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: The Grim Reaper, March 18, 2015, 7:36pm
I reckon we will need more than that IMHO?

http://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/article/alfreton-tickets-to-be-sold-from-bp-2344515.aspx
Posted by: LH, March 18, 2015, 7:40pm; Reply: 1
If we're still in for the title around that time I imagine there will be a few dodgy Alfreton accents in the home end.
Posted by: aldi_01, March 18, 2015, 8:38pm; Reply: 2
If, and that is an if, we are top, still in with a shout for the title etc wouldn't it make more sense to give town behind the goal and down that side to the right? Not just half of that stand...
Posted by: moosey_club, March 18, 2015, 8:50pm; Reply: 3
I dont think we will need more than 2000.
In all honesty that amount of Town supporters in that cr@ppy little ground will be a nightmare so would probably put me off going.  
Posted by: gary_elton, March 18, 2015, 8:59pm; Reply: 4
So being in the Trust I  can get one , and the lad aged 7 can get one... but I cant get one for the girlfriend at the same time.... that could be awkward as we want to sit down....  do these rules bend at all ??? (confused1)
Posted by: chaos33, March 18, 2015, 9:01pm; Reply: 5
Saturday's result will be pivotal in the demand for those tickets. Win and win again against Dover and they'll be snapped up quick.
Posted by: LH, March 18, 2015, 9:41pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from chaos33
Saturday's result will be pivotal in the demand for those tickets. Win and win again against Dover and they'll be snapped up quick.

I said the same in a group text. 3 STHs amongst the 12 who want to go! Nightmare potentially.
Posted by: aldi_01, March 18, 2015, 9:51pm; Reply: 7
I suspect it'll be a big following regardless.

As for seating tickets, I wouldn't really know, have never even been in that stand at Alfreton.

Oddly enough, essentially making the game all ticket will put some off...
Posted by: Mariner16, March 18, 2015, 9:56pm; Reply: 8
Surely 2,000 will be enough? It'll only take one more defeat for people to start accepting a play off spot?
Posted by: GiveUsAG, March 18, 2015, 10:31pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from gary_elton
So being in the Trust I  can get one , and the lad aged 7 can get one... but I cant get one for the girlfriend at the same time.... that could be awkward as we want to sit down....  do these rules bend at all ??? (confused1)

See if someone with season ticket who isn't going, will lend you their season ticket?  8)

Posted by: Fcukthescunts, March 18, 2015, 11:08pm; Reply: 10
I think members of the fishy who are exiles should be entitled to tickets first  ;)
Posted by: forza ivano, March 19, 2015, 7:35am; Reply: 11
Quoted from gary_elton

Buy the girlfriend a trust membership instead of an Easter egg.tell her it's better for her rather than fattening, spot inducing chocolate.im sure she will see you made the right decision once she sees the beauty of alfreton!
Posted by: pizzzza, March 19, 2015, 7:46am; Reply: 12
There are 2000 tickets available people. EVERYONE who wants one will be able to get one.
Posted by: moosey_club, March 19, 2015, 7:55am; Reply: 13
Quoted from gary_elton

Trust members are eligible to buy the same time as Eastleigh stub holders arent they?

Two trust members plus one eastleigh stub  =  All happy.

Providing of course every single season ticket holder doesnt buy one first then there wont be any left for anyone !!!!  :o
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, March 19, 2015, 8:02am; Reply: 14
Quoted from gary_elton

Are there seats for away fans at Alfreton? Think there are very few and you have to get a steward to allow you to transfer on the day if I remember.

Our OS state tickets are £18 but on Alfreton web site
Quoted Text

GROUP SAVER ADMISSION TICKETS
The Group Saver Admission Ticket requires a total of five or more  supporters per ticket in order to be eligible for purchase and to take advantage of these excellent rates, but these can be a mixture of adults at the lower price of £15 each and over-65's at just £10 each.
Usual admission prices at the turnstile on match day are £18 for adults and £12 for concessions.
The Group Saver Ticket is available by contacting Lisa Towerzey on 01159 392090 extension 107 between 9am and 2.30pm Monday to Friday, or via email at enquiries@alfretontownfc.com
The deadline to purchase Group Saver Tickets for any one single league fixture is 2.30pm on the last working day prior to each home league fixture.

EARLY BIRD MATCH DAY TICKETS FOR HOME LEAGUE GAMES
Early Bird Match Day Tickets for the 2014/2015 league season, are available on a match to match basis, and are priced at £16 for each adult and £11 for concessions meaning discounts of £2 and £1 respectively on normal admission prices for home league games at the turnstile on the day of the game.
Tickets can be purchased by credit card by telephoning the Early Bird Match Ticket Administration Office on 01159 392090 extension 107 Monday to Friday, 9am to 2.30pm each day. Tickets can be purchased only up until one day prior to a home league game and only up to one month prior to any league game.
Early Bird Match Tickets are NOT available on the day of the game.
PLEASE NOTE: Fans are not currently able to purchase Early Bird Admission Tickets by calling in at the Impact Arena on midweek days.

VISITING SUPPORTERS can also take advantage of the Group Saver Tickets and Early Bird Match Tickets discounted prices by calling The Early Bird Match Ticket Administration Office on 01159 392090 extension 107 between the hours of 9am and 2.30pm Monday to Friday.
These tickets can be reserved for collection from the away turnstiles at the Alma Street end of the stadium on the day of the game.

Do we get these discounts?
Posted by: gary_elton, March 19, 2015, 8:40am; Reply: 15
Quoted from forza ivano

Buy the girlfriend a trust membership instead of an Easter egg.tell her it's better for her rather than fattening, spot inducing chocolate.im sure she will see you made the right decision once she sees the beauty of alfreton!

oooh nooooo !!!  Chocolate is a necessary evil... when she's in a bad mood I stand a safe distance away and throw her some until it's safe .....  ;D
Posted by: wycombemariner, March 19, 2015, 9:29am; Reply: 16
Take note Lincoln, you tin pot qunts
Posted by: The_Laughing_Mariner, March 19, 2015, 9:55am; Reply: 17
I got the early bird discount last year, picked them up when I got there !!!!!
Posted by: The_Laughing_Mariner, March 19, 2015, 10:08am; Reply: 18
Wont let me buy them, Can only get them from BP
Posted by: northbankmariner, March 19, 2015, 10:24am; Reply: 19
Quoted from Mariner16
Surely 2,000 will be enough? It'll only take one more defeat for people to start accepting a play off spot?

2000 will be plenty. I agree, cannot see us coming close to selling out to be honest, even with our amazing away support.
Posted by: lukeo, March 19, 2015, 11:20am; Reply: 20
Quoted from gary_elton

You'll be fine, just wait until they go on general sale. I'm heading up from Devon and not worried about missing out on a ticket tbh
Posted by: MarinerWY, March 19, 2015, 11:31am; Reply: 21
Quoted from northbankmariner

2000 will be plenty. I agree, cannot see us coming close to selling out to be honest, even with our amazing away support.

Dunno, reckon we could come pretty close, previous results depending. We took 1000-odd to Chester, which is just under twice the distance, and if we were potentially top or could go top, I think we would be near the 2000 mark. It's Easter Monday as well.

That said, I think everyone who wants a ticket will get one, I'm not saying we'll hit 2000 but if results go our way I can see us not being far off.

Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, March 19, 2015, 11:38am; Reply: 22
If we are still in title hunt we will push 2k very close if not more. If next set of results all go our way, we could beat that. Will be very interesting. Love Lukeos idea of Full Kit male masturbators too, I might do that just for the excrement of it.
Posted by: Teesknees, March 19, 2015, 7:53pm; Reply: 23
Wont let me buy them, Can only get them from BP

So as I live near Northampton they won't send me the two I need then?

No point in just turning up on the day if hey don't then?

Posted by: ska face, March 19, 2015, 8:42pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from Teesknees

So as I live near Northampton they won't send me the two I need then?

No point in just turning up on the day if hey don't then?

GTFC are doing postal tickets, but only until Tuesday 31st March.

He was talking about the early bird tickets usually on sale directly from Alfreton.

Posted by: Teesknees, March 19, 2015, 8:45pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from ska face

GTFC are doing postal tickets, but only until Tuesday 31st March.

He was talking about the early bird tickets usually on sale directly from Alfreton.

Thank you very much Mr Face.
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, March 20, 2015, 7:21pm; Reply: 26
2000 tickets, ground capacity only 3600 ! So that leaves 1600 which would be plenty for not just their fans but all the Lincoln ones that went at Xmas (1311)
Posted by: lukeo, March 20, 2015, 8:21pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner
2000 tickets, ground capacity only 3600 ! So that leaves 1600 which would be plenty for not just their fans but all the Lincoln ones that went at Xmas (1311)

We've been given over half the stadium? This is amazing haha
Posted by: Grim up north, March 20, 2015, 11:40pm; Reply: 28
I think Alfreton had Lincoln at home Tuesday night with an attendance of 744 in the whole ground ?
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 2:56am