Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: BPMariner, March 15, 2015, 4:33pm
Wow! That was a cracking game for the neutral. Town could have won it, Town could have lost it at the end too.
Posted by: MeanwoodMariner, March 15, 2015, 5:27pm; Reply: 1
I don't remember the commentary mentioning the blatant penalty we should have had at 2-2. Robertson was spectacularly taken out by their keeper but nothing given.

Interesting that the club's official highlights made a big deal of the Parslow substitution and kept putting the camera on Hurst as the game went mammaries up.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, March 15, 2015, 5:33pm; Reply: 2
Where are the highlights then ???
Posted by: livosnose, March 15, 2015, 6:02pm; Reply: 3
Saw Brown in  the dug out looking perplexed ......if Hirst had to change things why not bring Brown on not some Welsh crock centre half .....?
Posted by: Les Brechin, March 15, 2015, 10:22pm; Reply: 4
After they equalised there was a close up shot of Hurst by the dug out with Ross Hannah sat down giving Hurst one of those "if looks could kill" glare.
Posted by: ginnywings, March 15, 2015, 10:59pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Les Brechin
After they equalised there was a close up shot of Hurst by the dug out with Ross Hannah sat down giving Hurst one of those "if looks could kill" glare.

This is a side to the equation that hasn't even been touched upon. The effect it must have on players that are actually signed to us, sat on the bench, champing at the bit, watching the squarest of pegs being played in the roundest of holes, whilst on loan here.
Posted by: arryarryarry, March 16, 2015, 1:06am; Reply: 6
Quoted from livosnose
Saw Brown in  the dug out looking perplexed ......if Hirst had to change things why not bring Brown on not some Welsh crock centre half .....?

I have to agree, although I felt that Palmer didn't look 100% fit he did look disappointed at being substituted but I can understand the reason, but why oh why bring Parlsow on who has looked quite poor in the few games he has played of late.

Jolley or Hannah would have done a good job of putting pressure on the Chester defence or if he wanted to shore up the midfield do as you said bring on Brown and let Disley fall back into the role of playing in front of the back four.

Posted by: arryarryarry, March 16, 2015, 1:07am; Reply: 7
Quoted from Les Brechin

I think there were several hundred more of those looks come the end of the game.
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 10:58am