Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: chaos33, March 14, 2015, 8:01pm
What are you on about?
Posted by: promotion plaice, March 14, 2015, 8:04pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from chaos33
What are you on about?

The option at the bottom of the page that i can't get to work for me on The Fishy that you are supposed to be able to click on, then set up a poll for The Fishy to vote on
Posted by: chaos33, March 14, 2015, 8:05pm; Reply: 2
What do you want people to vote on?
Posted by: promotion plaice, March 14, 2015, 8:11pm; Reply: 3
Do we keep Hurst as Manager if we don't get promoted this season -

1.........yes

2.........no
Posted by: WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP, March 14, 2015, 8:53pm; Reply: 4
I'd say no IF the right manager is available, thrown one of the biggest budgets in the division at him for over three seasons, not popular with fans so will enter another season with a negative vibe if he stays. It'd be great if he got us promoted this season but if its not this season then its time to give someone else a turn. The stability has been really good for our club and i'd hope we'd give the next manager a good amount of time too, just needs to be the right manager
Posted by: BottesfordMariner, March 14, 2015, 8:55pm; Reply: 5
At this time of the season any such poll is irrelevant really. No team sat a couple of points off the top of the league going into the last 8 games would change manager. Would be crazy.

The time to stock will be at the end of the season. If we go up either as champions or through the play-offs then Hurst stays surely. Again a Hurst in/out poll would be pointless.

If Town fail (again) then it becomes a real discussion. Has Hurst taken the club as far as he can? Do dour/defensive tactics only get you so far? or can Hurst still take the extra step forward.?

Then its time for your poll.
Posted by: chaos33, March 14, 2015, 8:57pm; Reply: 6
Can't we just do it later? We're stuck with him now so we might as well see it through.
Posted by: arryarryarry, March 14, 2015, 10:15pm; Reply: 7
I think you can assume that if we don't go up then he won't be here next season.
Posted by: 75 (Guest), March 14, 2015, 11:23pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from promotion plaice
Do we keep Hurst as Manager if we don't get promoted this season -

1.........yes

2.........no

No, he's one job.
Posted by: mariner paul, March 15, 2015, 1:20pm; Reply: 9
Even if we get promoted I would still like to see him go
Posted by: Zmariner, March 15, 2015, 1:49pm; Reply: 10
We are bankers for the playoffs improving each season and will be better next season. Be careful what you wish for. The stats indicate that hurst is doing well. The home form is not great and for a home fan like me it has not been great. However as Grimrob has pointed out many times, look at Hurst's record and we would appoint based on those stats. We have stability and will make the playoffs. As for removing hurst if we went up that is like you going to work, creating the best results for your company in the last 5 years and being sacked...... Unfair and crazy. UTM
Posted by: ackomariner, March 15, 2015, 6:14pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Zmariner
We are bankers for the playoffs improving each season and will be better next season. Be careful what you wish for. The stats indicate that hurst is doing well. The home form is not great and for a home fan like me it has not been great. However as Grimrob has pointed out many times, look at Hurst's record and we would appoint based on those stats. We have stability and will make the playoffs. As for removing hurst if we went up that is like you going to work, creating the best results for your company in the last 5 years and being sacked...... Unfair and crazy. UTM

Well if that's his best the last three years, he's falling short every year
Print page generated: May 1, 2024, 5:54am