Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Tangerine Chris, March 14, 2015, 8:43am
If your not going  to the away game today, then why not go to Bradley Pitches and support Cleethorpes Town?  All tickets today are just £1 each, and they serve alcohol at the bar, also hot food available including chips!!
Posted by: grimsby pete, March 14, 2015, 10:01am; Reply: 1
Sorry Chris its a long way from Suffolk. ;D

I will watch Palace v QPR then the Rugby while listening to Towns match,

While the daughter takes the wife out,

Perfect  8)
Posted by: moosey_club, March 14, 2015, 10:32am; Reply: 2
Quoted from Tangerine Chris
If your not going  to the away game today, then why not go to Bradley Pitches and support Cleethorpes Town?  

Because i support Grimsby Town... :)
Posted by: MeanwoodMariner, March 14, 2015, 10:35am; Reply: 3
I'm not going to see Cleethorpes until their manager is removed from his post. He cluelessly plays 442 (or 433) and insists on putting his top scorer in his starting XI
Posted by: Les Brechin, March 17, 2015, 11:03am; Reply: 4
For anyone who needs their footy fix in midweek then Cleethorpes are playing runaway league leaders Worksop Town on Wednesday at the Bradley FDC kick off 7:45pm.

Special offer of entry for £3.50 for Mariners season ticket holders and trust members is still on the go too. (Proof needed)
Posted by: Tommy, March 17, 2015, 11:12pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Les Brechin
For anyone who needs their footy fix in midweek then Cleethorpes are playing runaway league leaders Worksop Town on Wednesday at the Bradley FDC kick off 7:45pm.

Special offer of entry for £3.50 for Mariners season ticket holders and trust members is still on the go too. (Proof needed)

Just asking out of pure curiosity rather than any interest of watching Clee Town, but how do you prove you're a Mariners Trust member?
Posted by: Tangerine Chris, March 18, 2015, 6:54am; Reply: 6
Worksop are currently 6 pts clear at the top of the league, but have played one more game than Clee. Clee are currently 3rd in league by goal difference only
Posted by: Les Brechin, March 18, 2015, 7:17am; Reply: 7
Quoted from Tommy

Just asking out of pure curiosity rather than any interest of watching Clee Town, but how do you prove you're a Mariners Trust member?

Take a copy of one of the regular emails you receive maybe?
Posted by: BIGChris, March 18, 2015, 10:02pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Les Brechin

No offer for season tkt holders or Trust members tonight.

Good game. I read elsewhere that Lincoln took 100 to Alfreton last night well Worksop doubled that tonight!

Worksop scored just before half time following the keepers mistake ( can always rely on a Fenty ;) )

Clee dominated the 2nd half but it took until around 88 minutes before sub Louie Grant headed in from a corner.

Best player on the pitch by a country mile IMO was Clee skipper Alex Flett.

Evidently Worksop players on between £200 and £350 per game. Bewildering!
Posted by: Les Brechin, March 18, 2015, 11:18pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from BIGChris

Good game. I read elsewhere that Lincoln took 100 to Alfreton last night well Worksop doubled that tonight!

Worksop scored just before half time following the keepers mistake ( can always rely on a Fenty ;) )

Clee dominated the 2nd half but it took until around 88 minutes before sub Louie Grant headed in from a corner.

Not what Clee's Chairman told me when he sent me a message on Facebook last week Chris. He asked me to publicise that the offer was valid still.

Posted by: sonik, March 18, 2015, 11:31pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from BIGChris

What do you mean by that Chris?  LOL!
Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 9:27pm