Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Kymariner12, March 9, 2015, 10:26am
Quite a few games tomorrow actually but I'd say the only ones that affect us are:

Kidderminster v Eastleigh
Macclesfield v Telford

A Telford win would be great but unlikely due to league position and the fact that Macc have only suffered one home defeat all season (yes that one was us :)

Kidderminster haven't really anything to play for, one of Eastleighs games in hand over us. Hoping they slip up but expect both them and Macc. Good job town are doing their part with 4 wins in a row.
Posted by: grimsby pete, March 9, 2015, 10:36am; Reply: 1
Yes agree , we can not expect any good news from those two games,

BUT

You never know. ;)
Posted by: acko338, March 9, 2015, 3:26pm; Reply: 2
Telford getting a draw would be good enough for me, and a draw in the other game could possibly the best to hope for?

We just need to keep wining, game on game until the end of the season, and see where it takes us!

We are now putting pressure on the top two, and also Macclesfield - let's hope they will start to feel the pressure!
Posted by: BIGChris, March 9, 2015, 5:03pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from acko338

We just need to keep wining,

!

You've come to the right place ;)
Posted by: grimsby pete, March 9, 2015, 5:13pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from BIGChris

You've come to the right place ;)

(wine)(wine)(wine)  he sure has  (wine)(wine)(wine)   ;D
Posted by: AdamHaddock, March 9, 2015, 6:10pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from acko338
Telford getting a draw would be good enough for me, and a draw in the other game could possibly the best to hope for?

Two draws would be rather splendid old chap.
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), March 9, 2015, 6:33pm; Reply: 6
A nice 10 hour round trip for Chester before they play us on Saturday (away at Torquay). What a shame it would be to see a few red cards for them.
Posted by: Les Brechin, March 9, 2015, 6:42pm; Reply: 7
Telford have had some decent away results recently so you never know. They won 4-0 at Wrexham, held Eastleigh to a 3 all draw and won 1-0 at Torquay on Saturday.
Posted by: acko338, March 9, 2015, 6:42pm; Reply: 8
Obviously a drop too much of the grape before writing the winning (wining) post !!

Well spotted !
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, March 9, 2015, 7:58pm; Reply: 9
Telford have had 3 away wins in recent times.

Macclesfield players are tired - apparently.

Kiddo must win some time.  Eastleigh have won 5 and drawn 1 of their last 6 away games.  They are due an away defeat and need to repeat it when they play us.  
Posted by: chaos33, March 9, 2015, 8:16pm; Reply: 10
The way I see it is - pressure's on!

Let them feel it. I can see the Macc v Telford game being 0-0 ( yes please), but in all probability, they'll win that game. I think the Kiddy v Eastleigh game will be a draw. Pressure's on Eastleigh - it's alright having games in hand, but you've got to win them! Kidderminster on their own patch is always tough. I think Eastleigh are very brittle defensively. We should keep looking for and talking about the weaknesses of rivals I think.

What we really want, although it's bad karma I admit, are plenty of injuries to key players , controversial dismissals and lost nerve and discipline.
Posted by: horsforthmariner, March 9, 2015, 9:06pm; Reply: 11
Macc will beat Telford, reckon the other one will be a draw
Posted by: Grimal, March 9, 2015, 10:40pm; Reply: 12
Would be nice to see both Halifax  and Gateshead slip up in their games to ,they both have 3 games in hand on us but the balls in our own court to keep them behind us by winning our remaining games. UTM.
Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 8:05am