Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Grim up north, March 8, 2015, 7:34pm
Unless we get behind this big time I've a feeling the apathy of a handful of Nimbys will destroy once again this town moving forward.One or two on this is Grimsby continue to bad mouth anything to do with the club or it's fans and spending their lifetime negative voting anything positive for the area so now more than ever we need to be expressing our views .
A new Stadium within easy footfall for many with facilities surrounding it to be used everyday would surely start to move this town in a forward direction for the first time in decades.
Posted by: promotion plaice, March 8, 2015, 7:36pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from Grim up north
Unless we get behind this big time I've a feeling the apathy of a handful of Nimbys will destroy once again this town moving forward.One or two on this is Grimsby continue to bad mouth anything to do with the club or it's fans and spending their lifetime negative voting anything positive for the area so now more than ever we need to be expressing our views .
A new Stadium within easy footfall for many with facilities surrounding it to be used everyday would surely start to move this town in a forward direction for the first time in decades.

http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/Residents-say-final-Grimsby-Town-consultation/story-26137361-detail/story.html?
Posted by: ackomariner, March 8, 2015, 7:41pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Grim up north

There's a few on here too.....
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 4:27pm