Print Topic - Archive

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: JMT, March 8, 2015, 6:19pm
[img]http://i.gyazo.com/c7cd7e3e44e66b8a1d6460fd5337d898.png[/img]

Full table: http://www.footballformguide.net/form/vanarama-conference
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, March 8, 2015, 7:03pm; Reply: 1
Some amazing stats there stand outs are Forest Green's, Eastleigh's and Chester's but Barnet have really stalled this is anybody's and could go right down to the last game.
Posted by: Belfast Town, March 8, 2015, 8:31pm; Reply: 2
The most impressive are our own. Four straight wins.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, March 9, 2015, 12:43pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Belfast Town
The most impressive are our own. Four straight wins.

Shame we lost our way a little but we're back on track again and our form is is looking as good as anyone's if you discount the Xmas / New Year period and those couple of games last month

Hopefully it's all about momentum as we come to the latter part of the season....it's a big ask but we've got the winning habit now so long may it continue!
Posted by: WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP, March 9, 2015, 1:08pm; Reply: 4
the worrying one for us is we have to play eastleigh at home
Posted by: carrot top, March 9, 2015, 2:01pm; Reply: 5
the worrying one for us is we have to play eastleigh at home

It is probably more of a worry to them
Posted by: WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP, March 9, 2015, 2:02pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from carrot top

It is probably more of a worry to them

not when theyre unbeatable away and our home form is shakey
Posted by: carrot top, March 9, 2015, 2:03pm; Reply: 7
Just trying to be positive
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, March 9, 2015, 2:40pm; Reply: 8
Eastleigh have got 16 out of their last 18 away points.  Time for a defeat then.
Posted by: Garth, March 9, 2015, 3:19pm; Reply: 9
We nearly always do well against the better teams, ( notice I said nearly) we will be OK
Posted by: BIGChris, March 9, 2015, 3:33pm; Reply: 10
Eastleigh had a strong home record when we beat them 'comfortably' .

They are strong on gamesmanship. A strong ref influenced by a passionate home following will do the trick ;)
Posted by: cmackenzie4, March 9, 2015, 3:43pm; Reply: 11
We should fear nobody! we have already beat them at their place, I would imagine they are more concerned than we are, The fans will make the difference, it's time to really get behind the team at home and make some noise.
Posted by: Maringer, March 9, 2015, 3:47pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from BIGChris
Eastleigh had a strong home record when we beat them 'comfortably' .

They are strong on gamesmanship. A strong ref influenced by a passionate home following will do the trick ;)

Now you've got me worried. Referees visiting BP seem to mostly favour the away side which goes against the received wisdom that they will favour the home team more often than not. I can only imagine that their changing rooms must be really grotty and they want to punish us. Either that or they've trodden in some dog shite on the way into the ground.  :)
Posted by: jock dock tower, March 9, 2015, 4:01pm; Reply: 13
F*** 'em, we are Town. :)
Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 9, 2015, 11:09pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Maringer

Now you've got me worried. Referees visiting BP seem to mostly favour the away side which goes against the received wisdom that they will favour the home team more often than not. I can only imagine that their changing rooms must be really grotty and they want to punish us. Either that or they've trodden in some dog shite on the way into the ground.  :)

Even the home dressing room at BP is shite.
Posted by: CairnsMariner, March 10, 2015, 9:15am; Reply: 15
The most striking thing about that league table is the current AWAY form of all of those top teams. Reading that, the side that improves it's HOME form might be the side that finishes the stronger (assuming the away form continues).
Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 12:37pm