Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: fiveallive, March 6, 2015, 12:10pm
I just wanted to ask if anybody has seen him play, he play's for Woking so a few more will see him on Saturday. Jack Mackreth named him in his all time team, and one thing i think where missing his a player who gets ball out wide to get Mackreth into space and Mackreth said Kieran Murtagh was the perfect player to find a pass to get him into space. Mackreth's highlights reel Murtagh was player for Macclesfield getting the ball out wide quite quickly.

So if we fail to get promoted this season and Mackreth wants to stay he only signs one year contracts everywhere he's been, Kieran Murtagh could a player to help.
Posted by: Trawler, March 6, 2015, 12:23pm; Reply: 1
I have it on good authority Murtagh is let down by a major attitude problem which is why he is at this level. Thinks he's too good for the conference.  Sound familiar? And apparently likes chasing birds and booze too much....
Posted by: 75 (Guest), March 7, 2015, 11:42am; Reply: 2
Quoted from Trawler
And apparently likes chasing birds and booze too much....

I used to be the same, at least I caught the booze!
Posted by: fiveallive, March 7, 2015, 11:20pm; Reply: 3
I never went to the Woking game, just wanted to see what fans thought of Kieran Murtagh came on in the 2nd half.
Posted by: Spiritater, March 8, 2015, 9:12am; Reply: 4
We had him at Mansfield last season. Gifted player technically but lacks the inner steel needed for battles in the mud and gore of Lge 2
Print page generated: April 16, 2024, 12:37pm