Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: devon mariner, February 26, 2015, 10:54am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSCjeS1UFfM

Watch Akinolas goal at Bristol Rovers from Tuesday.  Excellent finish (maybe even goal of the season).
Posted by: RichMariner, February 26, 2015, 12:04pm; Reply: 1
Decent strike.

We've got to take advantage of a part-time side that had to play a lot of Tuesday night's game with 10 men. They travelled to Bristol, and now they've got to drive all the way up to Grimsby.

Can't think they'll be relishing it. Not sure what they've got to play for, either. They won't make the play-offs and they won't go down.

Only scored 11 in 16 away games, but only conceded 18. Think they play a tight game... which makes the fact that they haven't drawn an away game all season pretty remarkable.
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, February 26, 2015, 12:18pm; Reply: 2
Banker 0:0 then
Posted by: pizzzza, February 26, 2015, 12:22pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from devon mariner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSCjeS1UFfM

Watch Akinolas goal at Bristol Rovers from Tuesday.  Excellent finish (maybe even goal of the season).

How far in is it? I ain't sitting through 6 minutes of non-league shite that does not involve Town.
Posted by: KK_DOG, February 26, 2015, 12:24pm; Reply: 4
I clicked on it then couldn't be arsed either.
Posted by: gary_elton, February 26, 2015, 12:28pm; Reply: 5
good effort that... but it did take a deflection , not sure if it was on target...  that commentator drove me crackers...
Posted by: devon mariner, February 26, 2015, 12:32pm; Reply: 6
It is about 3 mins 10 secs in
Posted by: moosey_club, February 26, 2015, 10:39pm; Reply: 7
Braintree certainly looked like they lined up with two solid banks of four in those clips, looked very similar to our play on Tuesday with Rovers playing across the lines and backwards rather than looking for the incisive balls.

Posted by: lobsterpot, February 27, 2015, 3:41pm; Reply: 8
Fookin rhubarb anyways it was going out the stand before it took a deflection. Also expected to watch the usual big vs small team but even Brizzle looked tinpot. Actually reminded me of watching us at home looking around the ground. Jesus gimme some negatives i'm clinically depressed :B
Posted by: gtfc82, February 28, 2015, 1:10pm; Reply: 9
Akinola has 4 goals in 26 games, so he's hardly prolific!
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 7:20am