Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Les Brechin, February 25, 2015, 6:36pm
79 was the total away attendance of the FOUR games in last night's Conference Premier games.  ??)
Posted by: ska face, February 25, 2015, 6:40pm; Reply: 1
Get. Me. Out. Of. This. flipping. League.
Posted by: northbankmariner, February 25, 2015, 6:43pm; Reply: 2
Shocking stat that. Yes I appreciate we are one of the bigger clubs at this level but the rest of the league deserves better, Crikey most are full time professional outfits.
Posted by: AlanPoutonsTackle, February 25, 2015, 7:31pm; Reply: 3
Which adds to a point I keep pushing. And as much as I know we need a new ground. I don't neccesarily want to look at the OS every day and look at future pipe dreams. Call me old fashioned but I want to read Scott Browns progress. Is Ollie Palmer fully fit etc. While we are fighting at the top end of this league I want to concentrate on promotion. Then a new ground is really justified.
Posted by: gary_elton, February 25, 2015, 7:36pm; Reply: 4
Ollie and Jolley would have fun on Saturday I reckon... with Arnold and Mackreth alongside Dizzy and Brown/Clay
we could see a bag full....  come on Paul... give it a try.... please ???? Pittman on for the last 25.....

maybe I'm on the wrong thread...  gosh 79... is that all ?????  chuckle... we've had more than that
chucked out / arrested / banned.....  
Posted by: The Yard Dog, February 25, 2015, 8:25pm; Reply: 5
I thought you was referring to the season of 79/80 what a season that

Posted by: chaos33, February 25, 2015, 9:16pm; Reply: 6
My first season as it were. And it was a cracker!
Posted by: Les Brechin, February 25, 2015, 11:43pm; Reply: 7
And on the subject of excrement crowds, last night in League 2 Accrington Stanley had a crowd of 919 against leaders Burton Albion who had 93 fans there!
Print page generated: May 8, 2024, 9:32pm