Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: sutton mariner, February 23, 2015, 8:05am
Morning all!

Couple of us really wanting to get to Chester away but trains are ridiculously expensive. We're York based so Leeds/Sheff are easily accessible. I guess leeds is en route?

Anyway, if there's any kind Mariners that have a spare couple of seats we'd be more than happy to meet you wherever suits and pay our fuel share.

UTM!!
Posted by: Ships Cat, February 23, 2015, 11:51am; Reply: 1
I'm going from Gy with a couple of spare places. Will be going over to Manchester afterwards though for the Orphan Boy gig at The Ruby Lounge. Will be a long day but looking forward to it.
Posted by: immariner, February 23, 2015, 8:13pm; Reply: 2
There's been so many of these requests recently, please can we have a dedicated sticky thread for car shares to away games? It's important we get as many Town fans to our games as possible. Good luck with the lift Sutton.
Posted by: Les Brechin, February 23, 2015, 8:22pm; Reply: 3
I'm in York that weekend and I'm getting the train from there to Chester. I bought my tickets a few weeks ago and got a return for £17. Looking at prices now though you can still do it for about £35 by getting singles to and from York to Manc Picc and then a day return from Picc to Chester.
Posted by: Fcukthescunts, February 23, 2015, 9:18pm; Reply: 4
I will be setting off from Preston can go via Manc or Liverpool should any fan require lift. On me tod so room for 3 others comfortably
Posted by: immariner, February 23, 2015, 11:39pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Fcukthescunts
I will be setting off from Preston can go via Manc or Liverpool should any fan require lift. On me tod so room for 3 others comfortably

Nice one FTS!

I've been really lucky in previous seasons, as someone who doesn't drive, to have met some ace people who have kindly offered me lifts to both home and away games. I was always really grateful that people would go out their way and had some very enjoyable away trips. I'd highly recommend it as a good way to meet top people (and reduce travelling costs ;) )
Posted by: sutton mariner, February 26, 2015, 6:30pm; Reply: 6
Thanks folks! Have DM'd

Posted by: sutton mariner, March 1, 2015, 11:40am; Reply: 7
Bump!
Posted by: sutton mariner, March 7, 2015, 10:31pm; Reply: 8
Still looking if anyone can help out!!

UTM
Posted by: Fcukthescunts, March 7, 2015, 11:20pm; Reply: 9
Can you get train to Manc?
Posted by: sutton mariner, March 8, 2015, 3:09am; Reply: 10
Quoted from Fcukthescunts
Can you get train to Manc?

Yes mate can do!
Posted by: highcliff mariner, March 8, 2015, 6:03am; Reply: 11
I'm going and will prob have two spare seats  , won't know for definite ( seats) till midweek , leaving from Cleethorpes.
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 2:33am