Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Abdul19, February 22, 2015, 7:36pm
Bet365 are doing the £50 in play offer for the Man City Barca game on Tuesday.

Question is, do I trust my phone's reception at BP?!
Posted by: WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP, February 22, 2015, 7:42pm; Reply: 1
The phone reception is fine except at half time, not sure if phone signal can really get overloaded but it SEEMS like that's what happens
Posted by: moosey_club, February 23, 2015, 8:48pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Abdul19
Bet365 are doing the £50 in play offer for the Man City Barca game on Tuesday.

Question is, do I trust my phone's reception at BP?!

and......whisper this ....but Paddy Power are also doing on offer on the same game so laying off with them gives even further mileage to the deal
Posted by: forza ivano, February 23, 2015, 9:08pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from moosey_club

and......whisper this ....but Paddy Power are also doing on offer on the same game so laying off with them gives even further mileage to the deal

So £50 bet365 on Man City, free in play on the draw.£85 with paddy power on barca , you're £15-30 up with the insurance of money back with pp if it's a draw?
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, February 23, 2015, 9:17pm; Reply: 4
Think I'm gonna go £50 pre-match on less than 6.5 goals and then stick the £50 in play on Messi FGS at 4/1.
Posted by: moosey_club, February 24, 2015, 8:20am; Reply: 5
Quoted from forza ivano

So £50 bet365 on Man City, free in play on the draw.£85 with paddy power on barca , you're £15-30 up with the insurance of money back with pp if it's a draw?

pretty much, the pp fulltime draw result free bet just gives it a little more life, in the event of a draw you get the in play draw winnings plus the bonus of a pp free bet rather than cash back but it at least gives an extra chance.
Oh they have capped the draw result free bet to 50 quid though so you will have to watch for that
Posted by: psgmariner, February 24, 2015, 9:28am; Reply: 6
Ive done the following:

£25 on Man City with Paddy
£50 on Barca with B365

Will do £50 in play on the draw.

That returns the following profit:

If Man City win - £12.50
If Draw - £55 (plus free £25 bet from Paddy)
If Barca win - £30

Come one the draw!
Posted by: JonnyK, February 24, 2015, 8:04pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from psgmariner
Ive done the following:

£25 on Man City with Paddy
£50 on Barca with B365

Will do £50 in play on the draw.

That returns the following profit:

If Man City win - £12.50
If Draw - £55 (plus free £25 bet from Paddy)
If Barca win - £30

Come one the draw!

I've gone for something similar, but get returns of 22.50, 65, 18.75.  Would have been better if I'd stuck Barca on yesterday!!

Incidentally, BetBright have run something similar.  £30 risk free first bet on opening, which I put on man city.  Have then put another 30 on with them for the draw, and 45 on Barca with betfarir.  Returns 41, 15, 15.

Easy money!!  However, I am struggling to get my head around which outcome works out best.

Think the BetBright includes inplay, so can still take advantage although Barca's early goal might mess the odds up.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, February 24, 2015, 8:07pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
Think I'm gonna go £50 pre-match on less than 6.5 goals and then stick the £50 in play on Messi FGS at 4/1.

Balls. Fingers crossed Citeh don't win 6-1. Or lose 7-0.
Posted by: forza ivano, February 24, 2015, 8:34pm; Reply: 9
Came in late from training and got lucky.still mulling whether to take the 12-1 on the draw or wait just a little longer!
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, February 24, 2015, 8:40pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from forza ivano
Came in late from training and got lucky.still mulling whether to take the 12-1 on the draw or wait just a little longer!

Why chuck it away? If you've already backed Barca you're laughing - stick it on a next goalscorer or a final score and give yourself a chance of a really nice win.
Posted by: forza ivano, February 24, 2015, 8:42pm; Reply: 11

Why chuck it away? If you've already backed Barca you're laughing - stick it on a next goalscorer or a final score and give yourself a chance of a really nice win.

That's an excellent tip.thank you rodders
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, February 24, 2015, 8:46pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from forza ivano

That's an excellent tip.thank you rodders

If it's a draw it's not my fault though  ;) Having watched the first half a draw would be a miracle though!
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, February 24, 2015, 8:51pm; Reply: 13
Maybe give it five Forza!
Posted by: forza ivano, February 24, 2015, 8:54pm; Reply: 14
Gone on Man City to score at evens.was going to go on a corners bet but dithered and lost out.city consequently got the required three corners in five minutes flat.doh!
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, February 24, 2015, 8:56pm; Reply: 15
I hate corner bets - so difficult to predict.
Posted by: forza ivano, February 24, 2015, 9:12pm; Reply: 16
Thank you thank you thank you rodley! I definitely owe you a pint!
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, February 24, 2015, 9:12pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from forza ivano
Gone on Man City to score at evens.was going to go on a corners bet but dithered and lost out.city consequently got the required three corners in five minutes flat.doh!

Good work Forza. As long as they don't get another I guess?
Posted by: forza ivano, February 24, 2015, 9:24pm; Reply: 18

Good work Forza. As long as they don't get another I guess?

Yes.gave a little cheer when clichy got sent off!
Print page generated: April 18, 2024, 6:24am