Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Hagrid, February 22, 2015, 11:46am
goals are up but not full match highlights! oh boy was that winner good! fans went crazy!!
Posted by: Doctor Sanchez, February 22, 2015, 11:57am; Reply: 1
I like how Mackreth kept chasing a seemingly "lost cause" to set up the first goal.  Reminded me of Pittman doing the same to set up The Shop against Woking earlier in the season.  
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), February 22, 2015, 12:13pm; Reply: 2
Would anyone be generous and kind  enough to lend me the mariners player details seeing as I am a tight?  It will be interesting to see the away end erupt once again as all I can remember seeing is Disley and Pitmans goals seeming to go in slow motion to cross the line. Brilliant day out and I have a feeling we may see a few more of them this season. UTM
Posted by: lobsterpot, February 22, 2015, 12:58pm; Reply: 3
Ive just watched the goals again and have to say, altho' i didnt realise it at the time due to cheap liquor, little Jack just does fantastic to tee up the 1st and i love both the 2nd and 3rd goals simply as they were typical Barnet long ball! HOOOOFFFF. Away end goes mental and to round it all off just seen the video of Maggers wrapping his 4 foot plastic falice round Hannah's chops ;D
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 1:41am