Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: forza ivano, February 22, 2015, 9:19am
Any thoughts?

Ps didn't realise what terrible form they are in.two wins in 16 games
Posted by: Madeleymariner, February 22, 2015, 9:24am; Reply: 1
I wouldn't bother their manager will say its the worst set of inflatables he's seen from Grimsby
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), February 22, 2015, 9:48am; Reply: 2
By the sounds of it Chester and Alfreton are the most popular games for the rest of the season. I expect 1000 + at Alfreton and reckon we could be pushing 800 at Chester.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, February 22, 2015, 9:54am; Reply: 3
I have family in Chester so that date is booked don't know what their away allocation is but if we keep winning we will fill it easily.
Posted by: GrimRob, February 22, 2015, 10:24am; Reply: 4
Don't the Inflatable Army follow Town everywhere?  :)
Posted by: Garth, February 22, 2015, 10:49am; Reply: 5
I wonder how many stewards at other grounds would put up with a carnival of that nature like Barnet did,  taken into account their position in the league and the pressure they were under to win the game

First class stewarding, well done BarnetFC and best of luck for the future
Posted by: arryarryarry, February 22, 2015, 12:16pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Garth
I wonder how many stewards at other grounds would put up with a carnival of that nature like Barnet did,  taken into account their position in the league and the pressure they were under to win the game

First class stewarding, well done BarnetFC and best of luck for the future

My understanding from someone within Barnet FC was that they knew many would bring in inflatables as a protest to what happened at FGR so they made no effort to ban them but they were disappointed when many ended up on the pitch during the game.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, February 22, 2015, 1:33pm; Reply: 7
If Woking sees an other inflatable invasion please don't throw them on the pitch. At the end of the day it'll only bounce back to bite us (and I'm not talking about that plastic shark).
Posted by: jock dock tower, February 22, 2015, 1:38pm; Reply: 8
Aren't these being blown out of all proportion? ;)
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, February 22, 2015, 1:40pm; Reply: 9
Can't we just lilo with all of this
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 3:28pm