Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GorgeousGeorge, February 21, 2015, 11:10pm
What a wonderful result today, clearly we're gonna storm the league!!

Meanwhile, back in the real world, still nine points behind the mighty Barnet, still inconsistent, still a megalomaniac in charge of the club.

I don't give a intercourse about one offs, Fenty out hurst out.  We'll be in the conference next season and for GTFC that isn't flipping good enough!!
Posted by: Vance Warner, February 22, 2015, 12:16am; Reply: 1
If you can't enjoy days like today what's the point? Go and support scunny if you don't already
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, February 22, 2015, 12:29am; Reply: 2
Quoted from GorgeousGeorge

Meanwhile, back in the real world, still nine points behind the mighty Barnet, still inconsistent, still a megalomaniac in charge of the club.

I don't give a intercourse about one offs, Fenty out hurst out.  We'll be in the conference next season and for GTFC that isn't flipping good enough!!

First 5 words ok.. Then ahh fuk it I cant be bothered
Posted by: bradzmilne, February 22, 2015, 1:25am; Reply: 3
Win on Tuesday and we'd be 6 points off Barnet, same games played and 11 games left.... We've got past that run of difficult games now (on paper). Put a few wins together now and we could be in with a realistic possibility. UTM
Posted by: 75 (Guest), February 22, 2015, 7:08am; Reply: 4

Christ on a bike.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, February 22, 2015, 7:24am; Reply: 5

Glass half full today chief???
Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 7:26am