Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: The Grim Reaper, February 15, 2015, 5:50pm
Apparently  Town are now at the stage where they are hoping to get the  new stadium  included in the local plan. I was asked to give my views to be submitted to NELC  at yesterday's game but I was meeting someone and didn't have time to.  I've been searching  through the NELC Web site all day but can't  find it anywhere.  Any ideas folks?
Posted by: BIGChris, February 15, 2015, 6:40pm; Reply: 1
http://marinerstrustblog.weebly.com
Posted by: moosey_club, February 15, 2015, 9:31pm; Reply: 2
There was a rather persistent female/ member of staff in the ticket office yesterday asking (well almost demanding) for peoples details on a new petition,not sure what that was for but she did come across as rather rude IMO. Her manner seemed to be putting more people off while i was in there.
Posted by: oldun, February 16, 2015, 8:19am; Reply: 3
You can go on the councils web site, search for local plan, register then you can enter your opinions on the various sections. There is one about the relocation of GTFC, however I thought the councils position was vague, would have liked to have seen a bit more commitment .
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, February 16, 2015, 8:50am; Reply: 4
Quoted from oldun
You can go on the councils web site, search for local plan, register then you can enter your opinions on the various sections. There is one about the relocation of GTFC, however I thought the councils position was vague, would have liked to have seen a bit more commitment .

Hope you told them when adding your opinion.

Let them know that everyone wants them to actually start bothering with the Towns marvellous asset. They've been far too aloof with GTFC for far too long. As with much else in the town if they continue to take it for granted, they'll lost it.
Posted by: oldun, February 16, 2015, 9:40am; Reply: 5
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner

Hope you told them when adding your opinion.

Let them know that everyone wants them to actually start bothering with the Towns marvellous asset. They've been far too aloof with GTFC for far too long. As with much else in the town if they continue to take it for granted, they'll lost it.

Certainly did Imp. When was the last time we had something new and worthwhile built for the citizens of this borough? They have been great at closing things down or knocking things down. Yet they can push forward with a 10 screen cinema in a prime town centre location and oh yes another hotel on Cartergate, yet the buildings alongside the Freshney are left to rot.
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, February 16, 2015, 4:54pm; Reply: 6
Whilst stuck in traffic on the flyover on Saturday things did look pretty bleak, Telewag offices, Riby Sq, Ice House, all in a right state. Need addressing, but to quote a certain nutter, "we ain't got no facking money"
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, February 16, 2015, 6:46pm; Reply: 7
Whilst stuck in traffic on the flyover on Saturday things did look pretty bleak, Telewag offices, Riby Sq, Ice House, all in a right state. Need addressing, but to quote a certain nutter, "we ain't got no facking money"

And as logical as the riby square/freemo area seams for a new ground. It won't ever be built there
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, February 16, 2015, 6:46pm; Reply: 8

And as logical as the riby square/freemo area seams for a new ground. It won't ever be built there
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 5:48am