Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: oldun, February 14, 2015, 7:03pm
Sent off today so we will not have to worry about him next week, unless they have midweek game
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, February 14, 2015, 7:32pm; Reply: 1
They don't.... Thankfully
Posted by: Civvy at last, February 14, 2015, 7:36pm; Reply: 2
PH will be relieved.
With their attack weakened we need to sit deep and go for the 0-0 😉
Posted by: grimsby pete, February 14, 2015, 7:37pm; Reply: 3
We stand a good chance of getting a 0-0 draw with him out of their side. ;)
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, February 14, 2015, 7:50pm; Reply: 4
Well we may as well help Macc and Brizzle catch Barnet they seem more up for it than we do. At least nobody can blame the fans today they were brilliant especially in the Ponny.
Posted by: promotion plaice, February 15, 2015, 8:56pm; Reply: 5
According to Martin Allen, Michael Gash has been outstanding in training , he has been knocking the goals in and has shown a great attitude so he is already pushing for a starting place so i suppose now with John suspended then Gash is going to play.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/allen-frustrated-over-akinde-red-8651688?
Posted by: arryarryarry, February 15, 2015, 10:31pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from promotion plaice
According to Martin Allen, Michael Gash has been outstanding in training , he has been knocking the goals in and has shown a great attitude so he is already pushing for a starting place so i suppose now with John suspended then Gash is going to play.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/allen-frustrated-over-akinde-red-8651688?

Last few times I have seen Gash play he has been gash, there you go he'll score a hat trick on Saturday.
Posted by: northbankmariner, February 16, 2015, 10:51am; Reply: 7
akinde will be a massive loss for them, but with gash champing at the bit to get a full game I would be concerned, he has that knack of being in the right place at the right time and is always likely to get a goal in my opinion. Lets be honest town can go there and win this, that is not in doubt, the question is will we? i'm not convinced but we need a result from somewhere just to get back on track and not let the gap to 6th spot close any further.
Posted by: oldun, February 16, 2015, 12:35pm; Reply: 8
Barnet fans are getting a bit twitchy after the results at the week-end and see Sat as a vital game for them. Should be good
Posted by: moosey_club, February 16, 2015, 12:53pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from promotion plaice

According to Paul Hurst Hannah and Watson have been outstanding in training and one can be relied upon for a goal and the other can definately finish..... ;)
Posted by: Maringer, February 16, 2015, 12:56pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from oldun
Barnet fans are getting a bit twitchy after the results at the week-end and see Sat as a vital game for them. Should be good

I think they are right to be getting twitchy. Judging by the games we've played against Barnet and Rovers over the past month, Rovers looked much the better team to me. They are my tip for the title.
Posted by: grimsby pete, February 16, 2015, 2:20pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from moosey_club

According to Paul Hurst Hannah and Watson have been outstanding in training and one can be relied upon for a goal and the other can definately finish..... ;)

;D ;D ;D

I like it.
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 5:27am