Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, February 13, 2015, 5:10pm
I see Sean Newton has left Lincoln to sign for Notts County on loan until the end of the season.

I see to remember Moyses saying recently he wouldn't have to get rid of players to balance the books!

Great move for him but a  massive blow for our beloved neighbours.
Shame!!! :-) :-) :-)
Posted by: Mariners_15, February 13, 2015, 5:19pm; Reply: 1
Good signing always stood out for them, big step up though.
Posted by: bobbyturtle, February 14, 2015, 12:10am; Reply: 2
it will not make a difference, was he going to shoot them into mid table mediocracy
Posted by: pizzzza, February 14, 2015, 12:43am; Reply: 3
I don't think the exclamation mark was necessary.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, February 14, 2015, 6:54am; Reply: 4
Seems to prove all those people saying there are millionaires out there waiting to invest in football clubs are talking tosh. Lincoln like us are unfashionable in the wrong area and not in the league proper are always going to struggle financially. The only hope is they have one or two players worth a few bob. IE: the John Osters of this world.  :( God we need to get out this league.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, February 14, 2015, 7:08am; Reply: 5
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner
I see Sean Newton has left Lincoln to sign for Notts County on loan until the end of the season.

I see to remember Moyses saying recently he wouldn't have to get rid of players to balance the books!

Great move for him but a  massive blow for our beloved neighbours.
Shame!!! :-) :-) :-)

Don't quite understand the gloating bit???

Posted by: wigworld, February 14, 2015, 9:06am; Reply: 6
As we've already played them twice this season, and it's looking unlikely we'll meet them in the play-offs, I'm not really interested in what's going on down there. Hope they've made some money from it, they seem to be in a bad way - any cash is unlikely to be spent on players.
Posted by: highcliff mariner, February 14, 2015, 11:04am; Reply: 7
Quoted from Mrs Doyle

Don't quite understand the gloating bit???

It's easy surely , they are Lincoln ?
Posted by: lobsterpot, February 14, 2015, 1:21pm; Reply: 8
Never heard of him if i'm honest.
Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 8:56am